Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

will the club refund any bellamy shirts when he leaves

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 pm

I think they should after the publicity stunt they pulled of 3 weeks ago when he signed.

Re: will the club refund any bellamy shirts when he leaves

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

brithdirblue wrote:I think they should after the publicity stunt they pulled of 3 weeks ago when he signed.

This was done last season at READING FC . ( Or was it the season before ) ;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 pm

would be mayhem if he leaves for another club already and they dont do refunds or straight swaps for other shirts, really confused with whats going on though, surely if he is leaving its a falling out?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 pm

my boy and his mum . went down the city today got his shirt (red) :evil: bellars on the back plus 39. £12 :roll:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Not exactly fact he is leaving yet fella :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 am

Hes going to retire.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:32 am

Not necessarlly so!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 am

Let's wait and see lads, before we call the him and our club rotten

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 am

:o :mrgreen: Hav n't you got anytging better to do than stir up crap. Bellamy is a class acr and we are luckyto have him ! So all those stiring up unwanted and unfounded crap." Go and play with your toys" :o

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:06 am

brithdirblue wrote:I think they should after the publicity stunt they pulled of 3 weeks ago when he signed.

No because he's not leaving :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 am

They would have to refund ...I cant see him leaving but you never know with Bellamy..

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:57 am

The club shop wont give you a refund but will swap you a top. Red for blue :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 am

No the little plastics who had Bellamy on their backs should take this as a punishment for biting into a very big and poisonous plastic pill. You swallow plastic and you choke, simple as.

I always knew this was going to happen...

:old: :old:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:No the little plastics who had Bellamy on their backs should take this as a punishment for biting into a very big and poisonous plastic pill. You swallow plastic and you choke, simple as.

you should be banned from useing the word plastics..... f*cking annoying.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:04 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:No the little plastics who had Bellamy on their backs should take this as a punishment for biting into a very big and poisonous plastic pill. You swallow plastic and you choke, simple as.

mind reader are you? :D ;) CCFC

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 am

paulh_85 wrote:

Ah RoathMagic/Cantonmagic/Thoth/Commonsense/AgentDimi welcome back, although i'l hand it to you for creating a normalish username.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:06 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Ah RoathMagic/Cantonmagic/Thoth/Commonsense/AgentDimi welcome back, although i'l hand it to you for creating a normalish username.

yes, very funny. if anyone was one of those trolls it would be you. Pretending to be an old man is just pathetic, your life must be awful. :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:07 am

Bellamy is not leaving for another club! can't you lot just wait two weeks..... :roll:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So all the young kids having bellamy on there shirt are plastic & should choke on the plastic pill ??? Your a disgrace you silly old c**T..

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 am

scooby1973 wrote:

So all the young kids having bellamy on there shirt are plastic & should choke on the plastic pill ??? Your a disgrace you silly old c**T..

I was always told that allowing pets for your children was an excellent way to expose them to the harsh natures of death. Having a pet teaches children that everything must die. Bellamy leaving the club in this manor is very much of the same ilk, teaches the children at a young age not to idolise people like Craig Bellamy who have come for the wage packet.

:old:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:36 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
scooby1973 wrote:

I was always told that allowing pets for your children was an excellent way to expose them to the harsh natures of death. Having a pet teaches children that everything must die. Bellamy leaving the club in this manor is very much of the same ilk, teaches the children at a young age not to idolise people like Craig Bellamy who have come for the wage packet.

:old:

He took a masive drop in salary - do you want players to play for free?