Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hope your happy

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Whoever started this player departure rumour. Ruling out some players and not commenting on others. We have signed Craig Noone today. We should be buzzing. Some much needed pace. Instead we are all unhappy as most of us think that Bellamy is off. I'm devistated! Thank you very much. Upset alot of people and it may not unfold (fingers crossed)

All to up your cred and fight I out for the title 'fans leader'

Well you've opened up a can or worms

Cheers.

Re: I hope your happy

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Leon1927 wrote:Whoever started this player departure rumour. Ruling out some players and not commenting on others. We have signed Craig Noone today. We should be buzzing. Some much needed pace. Instead we are all unhappy as most of us think that Bellamy is off. I'm devistated! Thank you very much. Upset alot of people and it may not unfold (fingers crossed)

Cheers.
Drama Queen ALERT!!!!!!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:Whoever started this player departure rumour. Ruling out some players and not commenting on others. We have signed Craig Noone today. We should be buzzing. Some much needed pace. Instead we are all unhappy as most of us think that Bellamy is off. I'm devistated! Thank you very much. Upset alot of people and it may not unfold (fingers crossed)

Cheers.
Drama Queen ALERT!!!!!!

:lol:
Craig in, Craig out. Love the transfer window.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

I have really bad tooth ache.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Just think this messageboard has been brilliant not naming names and cocking up transfers for us lately but there was no need to upset the Apple cart tonight. People are going to be worrying now. No drama we just love our club.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Cheers.
Drama Queen ALERT!!!!!!

well we have 3 craigs now, so the probability of it being a craig is higher than any other player ;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Cheers.
Drama Queen ALERT!!!!!!

Bring back Craig Middleton and i'll be happy.......

well we have 3 craigs now, so the probability of it being a craig is higher than any other player ;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Nobody is leaving this club before the transfer deadline arrives. At the time I write this, there are no plans for Cardiff to sell any of our players.

So can we stop the silly talk now please! :ayatollah: