Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ACTIVITY AT CCS

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 am

For me the only thing that can be happening that involves (if it is him) beller's has more to do with his private life than anything to do with football, hope i am wrong but..........And on a plus note we do have noone,smith, kimbo and conway to fight it out for 2 wide berths, whitts,gunna,mutchie,cowie,kiss and ralls for a central berth, mason and HH for up top and huds, turner, connolly,kev,tayls, and a n other for back 4 and marshy and lewis for the sticks so its not all doom and gloom ;)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am

carlccfc wrote:First off, as at the time of writing, there is no deal to sell any of our players. So with all the rumours that we have sold 'player x' to 'club y' are very wide of the mark.

Craig Bellamy has not been training, that is true and Craig will not be available for the Wolves game on Sunday. The calf injury he has is slightly worse than first thought and it will keep Bellamy sidelined for a couple of weeks.

Let's all keep our heads during the last couple of days of the transfer window and enjoy the signing of Craig Noone tomorrow, he completed his medical this evening.

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and not Stokes. :lol:

i think i am reading a cryptic clue in there somewhere ;)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:56 am

Anyway I thought rabbits get pulled from hats and not bags Carl ? :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:31 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Anyway I thought rabbits get pulled from hats and not bags Carl ? :lol:

Perhaps there's a player around and available who's too tall for a hat. Carl's subliminal information?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:First off, as at the time of writing, there is no deal to sell any of our players. So with all the rumours that we have sold 'player x' to 'club y' are very wide of the mark.

Craig Bellamy has not been training, that is true and Craig will not be available for the Wolves game on Sunday. The calf injury he has is slightly worse than first thought and it will keep Bellamy sidelined for a couple of weeks.

Let's all keep our heads during the last couple of days of the transfer window and enjoy the signing of Craig Noone tomorrow, he completed his medical this evening.

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and not Stokes. :lol:

No sales no but a release of contract ?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Happy Day wrote:

No sales no but a release of contract ?

Might be a good thing, last thing we need is someone who don't want to play. ;)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Bellamy is now going away for 10 days .

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy is now going away for 10 days .

where to A?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Michael owen is supposed to be going to stoke, or is he coming here :?: :D