Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ACTIVITY AT CCS

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Wayne S wrote:If there is even a sniff that a high profile player is leaving then someone ITK should release the information.

The leak will not affect an inward deal so who cares. But it may make the club think twice if there is a bit of a fan uprising. ;)

Sorry Wayne but as Lakey has said it is delicate and hopefully there won't be a story to tell at all.

Ok, fair enough. I don't want a specific name just is it Bellamy?? :? :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

how many more players in carl?

and if we are to have a sky camera outside the stadium we would have to sign someone big?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Wayne S wrote:If there is even a sniff that a high profile player is leaving then someone ITK should release the information.

The leak will not affect an inward deal so who cares. But it may make the club think twice if there is a bit of a fan uprising. ;)

Sorry Wayne but as Lakey has said it is delicate and hopefully there won't be a story to tell at all.

I understand, it's obviously more down to the wishes of the player than the club then. Just hope it's not for some idiotic reason.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Carl I like the way you stated 'at the time of writing' ;)

Knowing my luck Adam, some club will make a ridiculous offer tomorrow or Friday for a player and all the haters will have a field day :lol:

should of learnt from january carl that players can be even in the car driving to the ccs and we lose them :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Carl I like the way you stated 'at the time of writing' ;)

Knowing my luck Adam, some club will make a ridiculous offer tomorrow or Friday for a player and all the haters will have a field day :lol:

should of learnt from january carl that players can be even in the car driving to the ccs and we lose them :lol:

shit sat nav Steve :D

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:First off, as at the time of writing, there is no deal to sell any of our players. So with all the rumours that we have sold 'player x' to 'club y' are very wide of the mark.

Craig Bellamy has not been training, that is true and Craig will not be available for the Wolves game on Sunday. The calf injury he has is slightly worse than first thought and it will keep Bellamy sidelined for a couple of weeks.

Let's all keep our heads during the last couple of days of the transfer window and enjoy the signing of Craig Noone tomorrow, he completed his medical this evening.

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and not Stokes. :lol:

Carlos so as far as you know Bellamy is staying?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm

I served Noone's cousin once, after questioning her surname and looking like him....she was a right f*cking munter. :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:I served Noone's cousin once, after questioning her surname and looking like him....she was a right f*cking munter. :lol:
with man juice???? :D

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:I served Noone's cousin once, after questioning her surname and looking like him....she was a right f*cking munter. :lol:
with man juice???? :D

She got declined a phone contract too, and I aint lying! She said he doesn't speak to us....I couldn't blame him to be honest. :shock:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:25 pm

I got served by a lassie (ugly as fcuk) in sports bar opp holiday inn in newcastle(Washington)
And I said to her "you look familiar" she told me her uncle or summit was Steve Bruce to which I replied "oh yeah you look just like him, I can see the resemblance".

She wasn't to impressed like...

Propped Munter!!!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:First off, as at the time of writing, there is no deal to sell any of our players. So with all the rumours that we have sold 'player x' to 'club y' are very wide of the mark.

Craig Bellamy has not been training, that is true and Craig will not be available for the Wolves game on Sunday. The calf injury he has is slightly worse than first thought and it will keep Bellamy sidelined for a couple of weeks.

Let's all keep our heads during the last couple of days of the transfer window and enjoy the signing of Craig Noone tomorrow, he completed his medical this evening.

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and not Stokes. :lol:

nothing to do with a calf strain carl...im sure you know that.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm

If this player leaving was Turner, Mason, Earnie etc then it wouldn't be a 'delicate' situation. It would just be disappointing.

The word delicate points to CB39.

Lots of fans will be fuming if he's off and that's why it's tough news for the club to break (Certain people probably bought season tickets off the back of the signing)

Hopefully it's a situation that can be resolved.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 pm

The word delicate points to anything be it contract sensitivity or personal sensitivity. I'm going for McPhail retiring though through health reasons and I really hope it isn't. Earnshaw leaving would be the best result for all parties.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Zabier wrote:The word delicate points to anything be it contract sensitivity or personal sensitivity. I'm going for McPhail retiring though through health reasons and I really hope it isn't. Earnshaw leaving would be the best result for all parties.

City gent said on twitter it's not mcphail

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:
Zabier wrote:The word delicate points to anything be it contract sensitivity or personal sensitivity. I'm going for McPhail retiring though through health reasons and I really hope it isn't. Earnshaw leaving would be the best result for all parties.

City gent said on twitter it's not mcphail

Well if he really was a Gent he would fooking tell us :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Last edited by blooobirds on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Michael owen carl!? Good news on bellers then. Well sort of haha :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Bellamy is not injured, he and Malky have had a bust up and wants out. Someone from the club is saying he's out injured for the next few weeks but really it gives Malky and Craig time to sit down and sort out their differences.

That's my take on it after reading some of the posts by citygent on CCMB.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:how many more players in carl?

and if we are to have a sky camera outside the stadium we would have to sign someone big?

Or lose someone big ........ :(

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 am

blooobirds wrote:Bellamy is not injured, he and Malky have had a bust up and wants out. Someone from the club is saying he's out injured for the next few weeks but really it gives Malky and Craig time to sit down and sort out their differences.

If that really is the case, forget sitting down and sorting 'differences' out...

Bellamy can f**k off. Serious. Ego's left at the door please. Save ourselves
35k a week and get someone keen to impress in. I had a bad feeling about
him coming back. Hope to f**k I'm wrong

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:33 am

Hanging his boots up and calling it aday he is :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:20 am

Maybe Cameron Jerome is heading back this way ?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:25 am

blooobirds wrote:Bellamy is not injured, he and Malky have had a bust up and wants out. Someone from the club is saying he's out injured for the next few weeks but really it gives Malky and Craig time to sit down and sort out their differences.

Someone said last week he had a chest injury?from the brighton game & now its a calf injury , so which is it..

I think someone big could leave, Turner or bellamy

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:17 am

Craig isn't injured. Clubs have used the injured cover story for years. International break coming up shortly watch how many players get injured for one week :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:54 am

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and not Stokes

What Charlie Adams is coming to us instead of Stoke :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Hanging his boots up and calling it aday he is :ayatollah:

If thats the case then tata Craig.

Shame for the little kids who had put you up on a pedestal and bought your shirt.

Dont come looking for a pay-off ok. Just leave with a little bit of dignity.

Because of Bellamy's age and injury problems, had someone asked me Noone or Bellamy three
weeks ago I'd have gone for Noone anyway

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 am

taffyapple wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Hanging his boots up and calling it aday he is :ayatollah:

If thats the case then tata Craig.

Shame for the little kids who had put you up on a pedestal and bought your shirt.

Dont come looking for a pay-off ok. Just leave with a little bit of dignity.

Because of Bellamy's age and injury problems, had someone asked me Noone or Bellamy three
weeks ago I'd have gone for Noone anyway

and me

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 am

Bellamy to the Jacks would be a good rumour to start :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Bellamy to the Jacks would be a good rumour to start :lol: :lol:

Now that's delicate :ayatollah: :D