Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ACTIVITY AT CCS

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:19 pm

First off, as at the time of writing, there is no deal to sell any of our players. So with all the rumours that we have sold 'player x' to 'club y' are very wide of the mark.

Craig Bellamy has not been training, that is true and Craig will not be available for the Wolves game on Sunday. The calf injury he has is slightly worse than first thought and it will keep Bellamy sidelined for a couple of weeks.

Let's all keep our heads during the last couple of days of the transfer window and enjoy the signing of Craig Noone tomorrow, he completed his medical this evening.

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and not Stokes. :lol:

Re: ACTIVITY AT CCS

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:First off, as at the time of writing, there is no deal to sell any of our players. So with all the rumours that we have sold 'player x' to 'club y' are very wide of the mark.

Craig Bellamy has not been training, that is true and Craig will not be available for the Wolves game on Sunday. The calf injury he has is slightly worse than first thought and it will keep Bellamy sidelined for a couple of weeks.

Let's all keep our heads during the last couple of days of the transfer window and enjoy the signing of Craig Noone tomorrow, he completed his medical this evening.

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and not Stokes. :lol:

Thank God for tha so bellamys not going carl? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:First off, as at the time of writing, there is no deal to sell any of our players. So with all the rumours that we have sold 'player x' to 'club y' are very wide of the mark.

We still working on more signings Carl???

bluearmy1962 wrote:

Thank God for tha so bellamys not going carl? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D[/

He didn't say that!! :?

Heard Bellamy's son is playing for Wales U16s tonight, along with Gary Speed's son, so Craig is probably there tonight.

Glad no deal has been agreed to sell anyone.

Noone is a terrific signing, Malky's got his man.

A pacy striker would be nice before Friday, but not essential.

Still feel we NEED a defender.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

bluearmy1962 wrote:

Yes we are.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Carl, are you trying to cover up Bellamy leaving? or have you been told to play it down gently? :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Craig Noone
Maynard on a season long loan and two defenders.

With no outs our squad would be overflowing with quality.

So we're in for Michael Owen?

Merlin wrote:Carl, are you trying to cover up Bellamy leaving? or have you been told to play it down gently? :lol:

I was just about to reply to your text, I guess I won't now. :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Whos meant to sign for Stoke?

worcester_ccfc wrote:Heard Bellamy's son is playing for Wales U16s tonight, along with Gary Speed's son, so Craig is probably there tonight.

Where is Ellis playing?

I saw Bellamy earlier in his BMW X6 driving through St.Fagans, I had to flash him to let him through - was about 6.15pm

Maybe a rabbit will be pulled out of the bag in the next 48 hours or so, it'll be nice if sky sports are outside our stadium on Friday evening and NOT STOKES. :lol:

is that a link to a potential STOKE player coming to us? a certain player who would(as you said to lakey on twitter many moons back) "score for fun in this lge"?

or have i got 7 from putting 2 and 2 together???

carlccfc wrote:
bluearmy1962 wrote:

Yes we are.
Can u Tell us who or What position??? :ayatollah: ;)

Carl I like the way you stated 'at the time of writing' ;)

not stokes? ;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

If there is even a sniff that a high profile player is leaving then someone ITK should release the information.

The leak will not affect an inward deal so who cares. But it may make the club think twice if there is a bit of a fan uprising. ;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:Carl I like the way you stated 'at the time of writing' ;)

Knowing my luck Adam, some club will make a ridiculous offer tomorrow or Friday for a player and all the haters will have a field day :lol:

Think he just means Stoke normally have camera's outside on deadline day! :?

If Malky can get everyone playing well there is no doubt in my mind that we will be up there among the contenders this season, this transfer window has been one of the busiest for us lets hope that the players start getting their arses into gear :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Good news :ayatollah:

I get so frustrated with people guessing and pretending they are ITK. It escalates rumours and soon becomes fact when it's not.

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Think he just means Stoke normally have camera's outside on deadline day! :?

Bang on, some people are so thick. Although Turner would fit right in with Stoke. :lol: :ayatollah:

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Think he just means Stoke normally have camera's outside on deadline day! :?

your such a spoilsport :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Wayne S wrote:If there is even a sniff that a high profile player is leaving then someone ITK should release the information.

The leak will not affect an inward deal so who cares. But it may make the club think twice if there is a bit of a fan uprising. ;)

Sorry Wayne but as Lakey has said it is delicate and hopefully there won't be a story to tell at all.

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Bang on, some people are so thick. Although Turner would fit right in with Stoke. :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Heard Bellamy's son is playing for Wales U16s tonight, along with Gary Speed's son, so Craig is probably there tonight.

Where is Ellis playing?

I saw Bellamy earlier in his BMW X6 driving through St.Fagans, I had to flash him to let him through - was about 6.15pm

Sorry, just realised it was last night at Colwyn Bay!

I'm a day behind!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh how I love the Transfer Window

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:30 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

I have four GCSE's you cheeky ****

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Carl I like the way you stated 'at the time of writing' ;)

Knowing my luck Adam, some club will make a ridiculous offer tomorrow or Friday for a player and all the haters will have a field day :lol:

:lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

blooobirds wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

I have four GCSE's you cheeky ****

And I have 10 A* to C's. :D
Last edited by rhys1927ccfc on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.