Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Always Blue wrote:I'll give him ring now

:lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Re: is it bellamy???

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 pm

when someone asked about macca, turner he said it wasnt them , but when someone asked about bellamy he didn't say either way :shock:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 pm

;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:09 pm

it will be Earnie mate

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm sure many people have asked him who it is and he obviously can't confirm/deny everyone. Just wait :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy and malky "bust up"!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Merlin wrote:Rumours going around Llanrumney and Trowbridge last night was that Bellamy had had a guts full already and wants to f**k off?

Bloody hell, if true, he has less patience than us fans. :D

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 pm

If it is Bellamy, because he has had enough/personal problems/changed his mind then I really don't think there would be a lot of point in talking him round. The guy hasn't got much history in moving on has he!

Be terrible to see him leave(again!) but he's only worth having if he's 100%

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:49 pm

My take , bellers to retire

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:53 pm

dibstours wrote:My take , bellers to retire

Are you "In the know!!" :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Bellers to retire tomorrow?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

Bellamy can't be retiring. I'm sure the FAW check that every player is available before letting them know they're in a squad. Since he's been picked for the upcoming qualifiers, I can't see him packing it in. Don't think it's Mason either, seeing as he's on the outside of the stadium along with Gunnarsson :lol:

If it's 'delicate' (haven't actually seen the tweet by CityGent, nor can I actually find him on Twitter :lol: ), it may be McPhail retiring to due his condition.

Re: Hope it's not Bellers...........

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:GESTEDE

NO!!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Bellamy can't be retiring. I'm sure the FAW check that every player is available before letting them know they're in a squad. Since he's been picked for the upcoming qualifiers, I can't see him packing it in. Don't think it's Mason either, seeing as he's on the outside of the stadium along with Gunnarsson :lol:

If it's 'delicate' (haven't actually seen the tweet by CityGent, nor can I actually find him on Twitter :lol: ), it may be McPhail retiring to due his condition.

citygents said its not mcphail,turner everyone basically except for bellamy

https://twitter.com/TonyRivers1927

he says it on a convo with someone

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am

I didn't realise who CityGent was :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I didn't realise who CityGent was :lol:

:lol: same, it took me ages to find it