Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hope it's not Bellers...........

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:54 pm

That is going, :shock: :o

I doubt it after everything, two yr contract to boot, home life, would be a bit embarrassing for us as a club aswell if it was him.
Someone calm down the people who think it may be him.

If its delicate, it could be anyone but I think it's Mason.

Re: Hope it's not Bellers...........

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Harris on loan

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Especially as he adourns the wall of the stadium. :D

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Wayne S wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Especially as he adourns the wall of the stadium. :D

Oh yeah, not him or Gunnarsson then lol

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Got an horrific feeling Bellers will retire.. :(

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:04 pm

GESTEDE

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Keinan or Earnie

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:14 pm

think it is mcphail tbh, citygent said it was delicate, if it was someone like harris loan or gestede or conway i dont think he would use that word, either bellamy or mcphail imo

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Can't see it being Craig, gutted if it was McPhail, has been an outstanding captain and ambassador to Cardiff City Football Club.

If it is Stephen, I wish him all the best for his recovery, and hope he gets the all clear.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 pm

I think it might be craig...........Hence the sudden cash injection into a similar player in noone and 2 more to apparently follow?? :? :idea:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Yeah Mcphail sounds a delicate matter,
Oh well time will tell, gutted if it is Mcphail tbh.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Reasons it's not Bellers..

If he was planning retirement he wouldn't be committed to the international cause now would he, and wasn't he named in the squad today?

Reason it could be Macca....

Relapse in his condition? Struggling to deal with schedule of health issues and training?

Hopefully it's not Mason or Turner as I see the two youngsters as premiership talent in 2-3 years.

Hopefully with us...

Only time will tell though.

Player leaving!!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 pm

If it is bellamy leaving and im not saying it is and im certainly hoping its not,what will most of our reactions be??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Player leaving!!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Depends on the reason. Pretty pointless thread though until we know who it is

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 pm

its not pointless mate,i just want to see how we would all react to him leaving if he does!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 pm

bluebird123 wrote:its not pointless mate,i just want to see how we would all react to him leaving if he does!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We could start 30 of these threads, one for each player.
No one can say how they feel when 1 we don't know who, 2 we don't know the reason.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 pm

i suppose!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:42 pm

bluebird123 wrote:If it is bellamy leaving and im not saying it is and im certainly hoping its not,what will most of our reactions be??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The 253 fans who bought the red shirt with Bellamy on the back can take them back. :lol:

Bellamy and malky "bust up"!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Father in-law spkin to a few "in the know" business men down liberty last nite, sayin they've fallen out over Craig's desire to play on sat.
I know there's always bust ups between managers and players, but just hope it's not Bellamy who's leaving. Can't c it myself

Bellamy?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Rumours on twitter he's going to retire this week I hope not :cry:

Re: Bellamy and malky "bust up"!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Father in-law spkin to a few "in the know" business men down liberty last nite, sayin they've fallen out over Craig's desire to play on sat.
I know there's always bust ups between managers and players, but just hope it's not Bellamy who's leaving. Can't c it myself

Well if his attitude is not right perhaps it's better if the contract is cancelled. If he wanted to be more up front, perhaps Noone will calm him down.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Unless you're on about his desire to play last saturday, we're not playing this saturday, playing on sunday :ayatollah:

is it bellamy???

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

please carl city gent i cant wait and sit now is it bellamy or even turner i would be really gutted :ayatollah: :(

Re: is it bellamy???

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

He said its not turner

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Always Blue wrote:He said its not turner

but nothing for bellamy?!

Re: Bellamy?

Always Blue wrote:Rumours on twitter he's going to retire this week I hope not :cry:

Someone needs to tell Chris Coleman,hes in the Welsh squad :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19412708

North Wales Blue wrote:Father in-law spkin to a few "in the know" business men down liberty last nite, sayin they've fallen out over Craig's desire to play on sat.

Mate ,things like this should be kept under wraps. You never know who will read this. ie the press they could run with this story.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Rumours going around Llanrumney and Trowbridge last night was that Bellamy had had a guts full already and wants to f**k off?

I don't know anything about it at all, but thats a Text I had last night from some one who lives in Llanrumney and knows a few of his family.

I personally will be shocked if it is him.

Re: Bellamy?

I'll give him ring now

No