Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MACCA

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:49 pm

You have been a great servant to this club.
Not many players will manage to be sent off against Swansea twice in one season effectively costing us both matches and still be adored by the fans, that alone is a testament to your playing ability.

I for one would like to wish you and your family all the best in your difficult battles ahead, you are a model pro, never in the headlines for the wrong reasons and you always played with your heart.

YOU REALLY DID LEAVE IT ALL ON THE PITCH.

All the Best Stephen.....

Tony

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MACCA

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 pm

ITK NFQAT

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm

All the best Macca!! bluebird for life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:ITK NFQAT

:?: :roll:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:All the best Macca!! bluebird for life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm

aj1927 wrote:

I said ITK NFQAT

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:02 pm

aj1927 wrote:You have been a great servant to this club.
Not many players will manage to be sent off against Swansea twice in one season effectively costing us both matches and still be adored by the fans, that alone is a testament to your playing ability.

I for one would like to wish you and your family all the best in your difficult battles ahead, you are a model pro, never in the headlines for the wrong reasons and you always played with your heart.

Tony

so from that thread i take it you believe mcphail is the player leaving????????????

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:11 pm

caerblue wrote:

Tony

so from that thread i take it you believe mcphail is the player leaving????????????

YES I BELIEVE IT IS HIM...

AND THIS MAY SOUND SELFISH BUT I HOPE IT'S HIM FOR HIS OWN FUTURE.

He is a lovely guy and deserves the best in life.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 pm

It's not Mcphail!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 pm

aj1927 wrote:
caerblue wrote:

Tony

YES I BELIEVE IT IS HIM...

AND THIS MAY SOUND SELFISH BUT I HOPE IT'S HIM FOR HIS OWN FUTURE.

He is a lovely guy and deserves the best in life.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:13 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
aj1927 wrote:

I said ITK NFQAT

in the Know- No Fkn Question about that!!!

What is that in relation to my post?????

Kinda lost me here Rhys ? :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm

im not in the know but i can safely say mcphail is going nowhere, like lakey said its going to be delicate so thats saying most of us will be shocked and plus mcphail only recently came out saying hes looking forward to get back playing, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 pm

well lakey has cleared that its not mcphail so we will all now have to wait and see!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm

It's not turner either :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Earnie

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

hes said its not turner or macca , he didn't say either way for bellamy though :?