Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: player leaving

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Earnie it has to be. It would be delicate for him as he was a legend here.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm

bellers wouldnt be able to play would he, in this calander year hes already played for liverpool and us. didnt think it coulld be more than 2?

Re: Player departure

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:00 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:THANKS FOR INFO NEVER KNEW THAT. MOD MAKE IT A STICKY. :ayatollah:

Ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This just nearly made me pee myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just my type of humor :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Well to clear it all up.. just put pen to paper and yes I am joining Swindon Town.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:bellers wouldnt be able to play would he, in this calander year hes already played for liverpool and us. didnt think it coulld be more than 2?

I think its per season rather than Calender year and its 3 not 2.
Last edited by Natman Blue on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm

dazzyt wrote:Mason to Arsenal,they need goals from somewhere after RVP's departure but what do I know I am a Newport County fan apparantly :roll: :lol:

:roll:

bt

Re: The Player Leaving...?

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Very delicate situation according to CityGent.

Who is the player leaving?

Yes it's very delicate, really hoping it can be resolved.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Fingers Crossed Mr A.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis does it involve Bellamy?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

That seems to rule out Mcphail.

Anyway, let's get some predictions going!

Bellers shagged Mackay's missus at 28/1

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Well to clear it all up.. just put pen to paper and yes I am joining Swindon Town.

^

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:49 pm

I asked the question a few days ago if there was a problem between MM & CB, & i notice that my post has mysteriously disappeared, interesting. :shock:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm

i think its bellamy and the club are saying hes injuryed to try and talk him around from leaving and maybe retiring?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 am

The fact that no one is denying the ever growing rumour with Bellamy speaks volumes.
I can forsee another red / blue scenario only this time it will be Malky or Bellamy , so choose your side wisely. :old:

Those that believe we should be playing more attractive attacking football will side with Bellers and those that believe no player is bigger than the club will be backing Malky

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 am

Einstein wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's him. Has been tokd to do one for criticizing the tactics after a bust up and the story is that a 'medical retirement' is on the cards.

What a f'in shambles!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:57 am

if it is bellamy, this would also go to explaining the Noone signing.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:04 am

The silence on the Bellamy rumour is deafening. I think Bellamy has been using football to take his mind off his off field problems. Bellamy has been all fired up for the start of the season. Then Malky decides to play hoofball. Bellamy has stod on the touchline watching the ball go over his head 9 times out of ten and thought f**k this I have more important things to do with my time. Just hope it gets sorted.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:I asked the question a few days ago if there was a problem between MM & CB, & i notice that my post has mysteriously disappeared, interesting. :shock:

WE'RE ALL DOOMED.

I suggest we all meet up in the Madeira restaurant and organise a protest. We must keep Bellamy at this club, he's the only hope of us seeing the ball on the floor this season.

:old:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:'delicate' could be Mcphail due to his illness, him retiring could be it. Shame as I liked Mcphail and he's been very unfortunate.

If it is Bellamy then what a circus this club is, to get fans in buying the shirts, giving fans hope, even showed him at the re-opening of CCS, it's quite silly, I'm praying it's not him, he'll be a vital player for us

How the hell can you blame the club if Bellamy walks away? The reason they used him at the re-opening is because he s possibly our biggest signing of all time! IF Bellamy walks then I revert back to the way I felt about him when he signed for those scouse 2@s last summer. Unless he's been sacked then it's not the club's fault, blame him.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 am

Could it be Malky rather than a player?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 am

captbirdseye wrote:Could it be Malky rather than a player?

You can only hope.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 am

paulh_85 wrote:if it is bellamy, this would also go to explaining the Noone signing.

Not really, we are not going to get another 43 games out of craig this season, we will probably get around another 30, which means there is a position for noone, i don't think for one minute that bellamy is going anywhere!!!!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:I asked the question a few days ago if there was a problem between MM & CB, & i notice that my post has mysteriously disappeared, interesting. :shock:

WE'RE ALL DOOMED.

I suggest we all meet up in the Madeira restaurant and organise a protest. We must keep Bellamy at this club, he's the only hope of us seeing the ball on the floor this season.

You can't go, your banned. :lol: I'll be there though, drinking vino to your good health.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:

WE'RE ALL DOOMED.

You can't go, your banned. :lol: I'll be there though, drinking vino to your good health.

I have been to the Boulders this morning, not sure if you know it but it's a lovely little place.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 am

^^^^^^ :? Wheres that place then?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am

Damned Yank wrote:
Einstein wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's him. Has been tokd to do one for criticizing the tactics after a bust up and the story is that a 'medical retirement' is on the cards.

What a f'in shambles!

He has gone on a break for 10 days, hopefully all will turn out ok. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:^^^^^^ :? Wheres that place then?

Not far from the Tremorfa. :old:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am

There's me thinking you were showing off, Mr Davies. :lol:

http://thebouldersrestaurant.com/

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:

There's me thinking you were showing off, Mr Davies. :lol:

http://thebouldersrestaurant.com/

No no just a coffee and a quick breeze through the echo this morning. My favourite place to dine in Cardiff is pillars, always has been always will be although the queuing set up they have there is playing havoc with my legs. You will find me there at least once a week in the afternoons.