Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: player leaving

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Earnie, watch this space :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:CityGent rules out McPhail - fingers start to point at Craig.

:cry:

How do you work that out ?

Because he said.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm

If it was Bellamy will the club make a profit on him..?

I remember a few years ago David Unsworth signed for Aston Villa for only a matter of days before re-signing for Everton and I think they made a 'small' profit on that

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Angry Man wrote:If it was Bellamy will the club make a profit on him..?

I remember a few years ago David Unsworth signed for Aston Villa for only a matter of days before re-signing for Everton and I think they made a 'small' profit on that

If Bellamy has a better offer now and is angling for a move, he won't be allowed back within the city limits.m

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Angry Man wrote:If it was Bellamy will the club make a profit on him..?

If Bellamy has a better offer now and is angling for a move, he won't be allowed back within the city limits.m

Well if he's had a bust up (which is what 'some' ae saying) then he may feel that he doesn't have a choice

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:
Massimo Osti wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:CityGent rules out McPhail - fingers start to point at Craig.

:cry:

How do you work that out ?

Because he said.

Did he? he said its not mcphail but he didnt point anything towards bellers. Anyway i thought Massimo was City Gent, from his twitter account, or am i miles off? whatever it is, lets just wait and see who it is shall we. Im sure CityGent or carl etc will announce it when the times right.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Mason to Arsenal,they need goals from somewhere after RVP's departure but what do I know I am a Newport County fan apparantly :roll: :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Masons not ready for the prem, will be a good player if he improves at the rate he did last year, but he is still an impact player from the bench for us, nevermind arsenal

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Kev McNaughton? even though unlikely, hes got 1 year left on his contract :cry:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

dazzyt wrote:Mason to Arsenal,they need goals from somewhere after RVP's departure but what do I know I am a Newport County fan apparantly :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:Masons not ready for the prem, will be a good player if he improves at the rate he did last year, but he is still an impact player from the bench for us, nevermind arsenal

I agree but Arsenal did show interest in him so who knows all just guessing ,I will be surprised if it's Bellamy but football is a funny game.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:Masons not ready for the prem, will be a good player if he improves at the rate he did last year, but he is still an impact player from the bench for us, nevermind arsenal

I agree but Arsenal did show interest in him so who knows all just guessing ,I will be surprised if it's Bellamy but football is a funny game.

Are we after any county players Dazzy ? :D

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

If Arsenal waited any longer his demands would be above of their wage cap ;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 pm

DITH80 wrote:
Gavlar wrote:If it delicate as Citygent says, it's certainly not Earnie, I hope it's not Bellamy, but with Noone joining the team I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.

If it's delicate it must be Bellamy or MacPhail. Mason or Turner wouldn't be delicate, just disappointing. My worry is that Noone is a left wing! Why didn't Bellamy play last Saturday against Bristol City? Malky stated in the week before the game that there was no fitness issue with regards to Bellamy for that particular fixture. A bit worrying in my opinion!

I personally think his injury is a cover up due to personal issues.We could all see his head not being right the first two games. :(

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

Are we after any county players Dazzy ? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You gotta laugh

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

neeball wrote:tweet from city gent worries me:

The departure - delicate situation. The longer it goes on the better though. Hope it changes. Let's enjoy the Craig Noone capture for now

"The longer it goes on the better", "hope it changes"....It's obviously an important member of the squad. If it was McPhail would it be better if it went on longer as City Gent suggests? I suspect not, it's probably either a bid from a bigger club for 1 of our better players or a player wants away to enhance his career or even 1 of our foriegn players feeling homesick, the Bellamy comment of "more to life than football" also has it's possibilities. Of all these scenarios the transfer of 1 of our stars seems the most likely to me and either Turner or Mason would be my guess. Hope it's not either as they both have great potential.

Re: The Player Leaving...?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Turner? Mason? (The silly rumours of Bellamy retiring/walking out?)

:( ...cb39

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm

spot on bowman...its nothing to do with an injury.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Arron gunnerson could be a call, if amyone watched his reaction when malky confronted him at ashton gate might see why it maybe him. There was an injury just after the 1st goal. Water bottles went on but gunner slammed his into the floor and had a big disagreement with malky on the pitch (gunner fucked up for 1st goal) we then didnt see gunner after half time. Possibility he may now sell ????? Doubt its him but thought id throw another spanner in the works

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Bellers really wasn't with it for the game against Brighton, he really looked like he didn't want to be there, and when Malky took him off he looked like he was really gonna fly off the handle as he walked off. I really hope this this is all of us putting 2 and 2 together and getting 20

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:48 pm

d20 wrote:spot on bowman...its nothing to do with an injury.

Thought so, I have heard a few things myself lately which i cant post on here ............

Player departure

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Player could be on the way out tomorrow. Will be a big surprise to many. Just passing on information :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:52 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

Thought so, I have heard a few things myself lately which i cant post on here ............

exactly ,would'nt be right.

Re: Player departure

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:52 pm

THANKS FOR INFO NEVER KNEW THAT. MOD MAKE IT A STICKY. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Name of player

my guess mason ..........................but please someone put it out.

bluebirdtom16 wrote:Player could be on the way out tomorrow. Will be a big surprise to many. Just passing on information :ayatollah:

You should have kept this to yourself - There will be 100's of threads now guessing the name ;)

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Wasn't Mason linked to Arsenal with the possibility of loan back for 2 seasons? was there any truth in this story?

Perhaps Liverpool would not let Bellers join another premiership side ..... but now he is our player.

I did say a while ago would we take 2 QPR player to allow them to get Craig ..... Perhaps they are going to throw Bothroyd in too.

Just speculation.

3 games in and its all going mental already ;)

Blue army ! Blue Army ! Blue army ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

d20 wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

exactly ,would'nt be right.

Agreed mate :(