Re: The Player Leaving...?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Turner?? I forgot about him??

Re: player leaving

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

can't be bellamy surely? mcphails my bet retiring

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 pm

If it delicate as Citygent says, it's certainly not Earnie, I hope it's not Bellamy, but with Noone joining the team I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Could be Turner/Mason to QPR in a 'delicate situation' meaning that we're doing what Real Madrid & Spurs are doing, like a transfer partnership/agreement?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Sounds to me like it's either bellers or mason. We don't have cover for turner do can't see it being him. I'll be gutted if we lose either

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Only a coincidence that the club shop have had no 'l' or 'y' letters since Monday For shirt printing :?
Last edited by s8wrd on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:05 pm

im thinking maybe mason or joe ralls.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Gavlar wrote:If it delicate as Citygent says, it's certainly not Earnie, I hope it's not Bellamy, but with Noone joining the team I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.

If it's delicate it must be Bellamy or MacPhail. Mason or Turner wouldn't be delicate, just disappointing. My worry is that Noone is a left wing! Why didn't Bellamy play last Saturday against Bristol City? Malky stated in the week before the game that there was no fitness issue with regards to Bellamy for that particular fixture. A bit worrying in my opinion!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Is there a link

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:11 pm

I can't enjoy having Craig Noone here, knowing that someone is leaving and it's a 'delicate situation' :(

Kinda hoping its McPhail instead of Mason,Bellamy or Turner now!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Could be Turner/Mason to QPR in a 'delicate situation' meaning that we're doing what Real Madrid & Spurs are doing, like a transfer partnership/agreement?

Some partnership. We have their cast offs prioir to retirement and they have our best players !

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:13 pm

tweet from city gent worries me:

The departure - delicate situation. The longer it goes on the better though. Hope it changes. Let's enjoy the Craig Noone capture for now

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:16 pm

neeball wrote:tweet from city gent worries me:

The departure - delicate situation. The longer it goes on the better though. Hope it changes. Let's enjoy the Craig Noone capture for now

He's saying now the Turner to QPR rule was bollox and we can rest easy there. So he says its not Turner.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
neeball wrote:tweet from city gent worries me:

He's saying now the Turner to QPR rule was bollox and we can rest easy there. So he says its not Turner.

And its not McPhail either.

So Mason is favourite, being our most saleable asset.

So it's McPhail and it's not Turner... Bellamy surely? The little bastar.d must have had enough. :(

also just said it's got nothing to do with mcphail. only really leaves mason??

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:20 pm

neeball wrote:also just said it's got nothing to do with mcphail. only really leaves mason??

Or Bellamy

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:22 pm

What about Whittingham to Fulham now that they have the Dembele cash to splash? His new contract could just mean a large release clause.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 pm

What is City Gents twitter ?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm

https://twitter.com/TonyRivers1927

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Whittingham signed a new deal this week, so it's not him :roll:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 pm

k00lworld wrote:https://twitter.com/TonyRivers1927

So it's not MacPhail. It Must be Bellamy!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 pm

CityGent rules out McPhail - fingers start to point at Craig.

:cry:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 pm

However, if it was Bellamy then surely something would have been in the press by now. Too high profile.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Seen some tweets saying Marshall

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Anyone else feel we've got enough quality anyway if he does leave? With the imminent signing of Noone and in the market for TWO more players tomorrow then we could shape up to still have a good squad, Smith on the other thing etc?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

People are forgetting that Bellamy was one of the better players in the prem last season. No Bellamy = No promotion.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 pm

The only reason there are tweets suggesting it could be Marshall is because someone on here started a thread about it. Doubt it's him unless we've got a replacement lined up

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:CityGent rules out McPhail - fingers start to point at Craig.

:cry:

How do you work that out ?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:48 pm

can't see how it can be bellamy - citygent said longer it goes on the better which i take as meaning that when the window shuts thats the end of the matter. bellamy can't sign for anyone else?