Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Conway

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:27 pm

is he on his way out over the next 48hours :(

Re: Conway

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:36 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:is he on his way out over the next 48hours :(

Looks likely doesnt it. Not been played at all, fully fit. looking good.

On the plus side. Noone is a far more dangerous winger

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 pm

we may find out real reason why MM has not made him his fave

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

He played a lot in pre-season but then Bellamy came in so he's been dropped to the bench. Played the game against Northampton and was injured for the Bristol game. He's going nowhere :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Conway has plenty of plus points.

but, as a winger, he has no pace, and very rarely gets to the byline or takes a man on.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Feel sorry for the lad

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:34 pm

will be pretty disappointed if he goes!! I think he is a very good player!!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:36 pm

It would be sad if he leave's, not given a chance in my view..but if this Noone comes in someone has to go..

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 pm

No he hasn't got to leave :thumbup:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Why do people assume that IF we get craig noone in then conway is leaving? That would leave us with noone, bellers (who won't play every week anyway) and kadeem harris (is he ready to play champinship football) as our out n out wingers, it's all about strength in depth

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Why do people assume that IF we get craig noone in then conway is leaving? That would leave us with noone, bellers (who won't play every week anyway) and kadeem harris (is he ready to play champinship football) as our out n out wingers, it's all about strength in depth

what about smith and kimbo ?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Kimbo can play central as well i've heard. Healthy competition is good, we havent had it in a while

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 pm

I like Conway TBF he is class :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Why do people assume that IF we get craig noone in then conway is leaving? That would leave us with noone, bellers (who won't play every week anyway) and kadeem harris (is he ready to play champinship football) as our out n out wingers, it's all about strength in depth

what about smith and kimbo ?

Yeh both can play there but i was speakin in terms of proper out and out wingers :ayatollah: