Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Darcy Blake in the future ....

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 pm

....might realise what he's got and knuckle down and become the top defender some of you think he can be.

So, have we learnt any lessons from the past and stick a sell-on clause into the deal with palarse - as just over 300k for a current international sounds a tad on the light side to me.....

Not a huge fan of the kid myself, but you have to cover as many bases as possible.

Re: Darcy Blake in the future ....

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 pm

NineRedDogs wrote:....might realise what he's got and knuckle down and become the top defender some of you think he can be.

So, have we learnt any lessons from the past and stick a sell-on clause into the deal with palarse - as just over 300k for a current international sounds a tad on the light side to me.....

Not a huge fan of the kid myself, but you have to cover as many bases as possible.

He has his faults, but I've always rated him - certainly higher than Keinan. I hope he does well, but I have a feeling he won't be at Palace for the rest of his career. It could be that he proves himself there and gets noticed and moves up. We'll have to wait and see.