Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "Ex" Cardiff City Fan

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 pm

dazzyt wrote:It's probably Natman :roll:

Dazzy will only ever support one team Cardiff City, yes he is not happy at all with the stripping of our clubs identity,the same as me,but he would never go and support Newport instead of Cardiff.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:It's probably Natman :roll:

Dazzy will only ever support one team Cardiff City, yes he is not happy at all with the stripping of our clubs identity,the same as me,but he would never go and support Newport instead of Cardiff.

I don't know Dazzy from Adam (and I don't mean Angry Man lol) so really wouldn't know either way. If you follow the link to the guy's post on the Newport forum the guy is called Dazzy69, it was just a case of asking the question of whether it was the same person being as they share the same name. Its not, so case solved, there was no reason for him to take offence or start having a go again I was simply just asking a question which myself and other's also wondered.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm

I went to support my local team - even sponsored them for a while.

Unfortunately they turned into a franchise.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Good riddance that's all I can say

Spot on Baz,good luck to County and I hope they go up, but I will never like or support them and the hardcore of Newport really do hate us.
i hate them more than the wurzels and jacks, something about the place just depresses me :D

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Happy Day wrote:I went to support my local team - even sponsored them for a while.

Unfortunately they turned into a franchise.

Franchising is the practice of using another firm's successful business model. The word 'franchise' is of Anglo-French derivation - from franc - meaning free, and is used both as a noun and as a (transitive) verb.[1] For the franchisor, the franchise is an alternative to building 'chain stores' to distribute goods that avoids the investments and liability of a chain. The franchisor's success depends on the success of the franchisees

Not for you then eh Steve? :D

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 am

SBF1 wrote:
robinsonisgod7 wrote:He clearly wasn't a proper fan in the first place switching allegiences like that.

I know some people who are City fans who go down to Newport if we are playing away just to get their football fix. I've got nothing against that to be fair. Supporting a local team and all that...

I agree, however, whilst living in jackland for 25 years, I never once went to support my local team. :?

Went and watched Port Talbot a few times though. :D

So you supported a local club...! :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Hopefully this is either Paul H or Adam Brown. :old:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Hopefully this is either Paul H or Adam Brown. :old:

please dont talk about me "old man"