Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shirts???

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 pm

What shirts will we all be wearing sunday?? I shall be wearing my red top and also im getting velikonja printed on the back, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Shirts???

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:59 am

bluebird123 wrote:What shirts will we all be wearing sunday?? I shall be wearing my red top and also im getting velikonja printed on the back, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My dark blue CP company shirt ,casual

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:04 am

why does it matter? :?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

I suggest you direct that question to forever blue, paulh_85...to him its a matter of life and death

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 am

Only kids should wear club shirts to games , grown men having names of players on thier backs looks ridiculous. :o

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

angelis49 wrote:I suggest you direct that question to forever blue, paulh_85...to him its a matter of life and death

ok.

for the record i have no clue what shirt i will be wearing.

the coat i choose to take with me will be weather dependant.

i have a choice of several different pair of jeans and i will make my mind up on the day.

does anyone want to know what socks ill be wearing? :| :?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Only kids should wear club shirts to games , grown men having names of players on thier backs looks ridiculous. :o

grown men in stone island jackets.... or grown men in replica shirts.... i know which looks more pathetic.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Only kids should wear club shirts to games , grown men having names of players on thier backs looks ridiculous. :o

I do not have any names on the back of my shirts, tee shirts or hoodies etc... but will always be proud to wear them all the same ;) And i am 50 :roll: But then its all about choice and opinions

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 am

The Douce wrote:

grown men in stone island jackets.... or grown men in replica shirts.... i know which looks more pathetic.

Stone Island was ruined 10 yrs again when chavs started buying copies and wearing them on the terraces.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 pm

f*cking hell it's a football match not the Milan fashion show where what ever the f**k you want.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 pm

phildavies wrote:f*cking hell it's a football match not the Milan fashion show where what ever the f**k you want.

well put! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:30 pm

phildavies wrote:f*cking hell it's a football match not the Milan fashion show where what ever the f**k you want.

Thank you.

Navy polo, a pair of shorts and original Gazelles - if the sun shines.

:lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Lol @ deciding 4 days in advance?

I'll probably wear my red top if it's clean. If not whatever shirt my hand get hold of when I put my hand in my wardrobe.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Posted to get a reaction.com :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: