Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quick question!!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Being realistic, what player would you like to see in a city shirt and why? and when i say realistic im saying no messi or ronaldo!!
Mine would be charlie austin because hes the sort of striker that has everything,strength,height and a good record in front of goal,imo he would be class for us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Quick question!!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

bluebird123 wrote:Being realistic, what player would you like to see in a city shirt and why? and when i say realistic im saying no messi or ronaldo!!
Mine would be charlie austin because hes the sort of striker that has everything,strength,height and a good record in front of goal,imo he would be class for us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Matt Phillips :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 pm

IF we are talking realistic,then we were ready to offer £6m for Jay Rod...so why not Jordan Rhodes :?:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:20 pm

topcat i dont believe there was any truth in that to be honest because if they were willing to pay that then i agree with you why not rhodes,something was clearly not right or clearly malky does not rate rhodes and i too would also like to see matt phillips hes quality, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

bluebird123 wrote:topcat i dont believe there was any truth in that to be honest because if they were willing to pay that then i agree with you why not rhodes,something was clearly not right or clearly malky does not rate rhodes and i too would also like to see matt phillips hes quality, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree - that was my point mate :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Easton LB
Kelly RB
Wilson CB/L
Phillips RM
Robson-Kanu LM
Maynard ST
Rhodes ST.

Add that to the current and

Win the league.....