Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone Recruiting?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 pm

desperately needs a job now, no chance in hell of getting an apprentiship and collage are a bunch of knobs who wont get back to me!!!! just looking for a job to keep me going so i can save and pay to go on a course?

Re: Anyone Recruiting?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm

You can wipe my arse for tenner a day

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:22 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:You can wipe my arse for tenner a day

ill pass.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Kind of like the time your wasting rejecting jobs? ;)

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Kind of like the time your wasting rejecting jobs? ;)

id rather not wipe your ass mate :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm

At least take it into consideration :lol: ;)
Try breakfast cafes.. a lot of people I know took them up in my area. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:37 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:At least take it into consideration :lol: ;)
Try breakfast cafes.. a lot of people I know took them up in my area. :ayatollah:

im good aha

and cheers fella :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 pm

I want to be the w****r carry a clipboard getting reject on peoples houses. :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I want to be the w****r carry a clipboard getting reject on peoples houses. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 pm

I always wanted to work in a call centre when you have grumpy tits ringing you shouting at you.. couldn't take it serious. :old:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Apply for a job seekers allowance. I don't know too much about it but I think you have to apply to a certain amount of jobs every week and you get some money every couple of weeks if you still can't get a job.
Or if you manage to save up a bit of cash, leisure centres are always looking to recruit lifeguards. All you need to be able to do is be a decent swimmer and obtain an NPLQ (costs about £200 to do though) :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 am

The construction industry is finally stating to move again in the right direction. Take my advice and get yourself a CSCS card and then get around to all the building sites in your area and ask the question.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 am

The Taliban :shock:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:04 am

Angry Man wrote:The construction industry is finally stating to move again in the right direction. Take my advice and get yourself a CSCS card and then get around to all the building sites in your area and ask the question.

How much is it for a cscs card ?
I have been on the tracks for 12 years and a lot of companies are now asking for cscs and pts, just need a bit of info on cscs to also open a few more doors. Cheers.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 am

On the other forum

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... rt=0&rid=0

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:12 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:desperately needs a job now, no chance in hell of getting an apprentiship and collage are a bunch of knobs who wont get back to me!!!! just looking for a job to keep me going so i can save and pay to go on a course?

we are taking on apps mate to start now by the 17th sept however the closing date is this week. all applications are done on our website, some of the first lot of candidates were unsuitable, so I believe there is still a couple of stores looking still looking.

http://www.thomascook.com/recruitment/u ... prentices/

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:desperately needs a job now, no chance in hell of getting an apprentiship and collage are a bunch of knobs who wont get back to me!!!! just looking for a job to keep me going so i can save and pay to go on a course?

fancy working on the phones?

red recruitment, reed and blue arrow, customer service and sales , easy money you dont need experience
just ring them or walk in register :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

thanks for all your help and offers, but after moths of trying i get a collage spot and a job in the same day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:thanks for all your help and offers, but after moths of trying i get a collage spot and a job in the same day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What job you get?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:thanks for all your help and offers, but after moths of trying i get a collage spot and a job in the same day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What job you get?

i didnt get it now :( had to be over 18 it was a sales assistant but i cant see why ist a problem im 16 like

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

What job you get?

i didnt get it now :( had to be over 18 it was a sales assistant but i cant see why ist a problem im 16 like

depends what your selling I guess?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

What job you get?

it was in a video game store?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Try admiral mate. I been here 18 months on customer service. Best job I've ever had

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:26 pm

College

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:40 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

What job you get?

it was in a video game store?

Suppose some games are rated 18 so they need someone to be able to sell them.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 pm

lewispenarth wrote:Try admiral mate. I been here 18 months on customer service. Best job I've ever had

ok mate :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:02 pm

im off down the football sunday, can u look after my daughter for me. £10 per hour http://youtu.be/xcan6qh8SRI :roll:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:04 pm

My job im offering is still going just to pass it on :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 pm

ninianblue wrote:im off down the football sunday, can u look after my daughter for me. £10 per hour http://youtu.be/xcan6qh8SRI :roll:

:D ill take it mate! :ayatollah: