Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we lose on Sunday I fear.....

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Now normally i am very posotive but if we slip up on Sunday then unfortunately there will be fans baying for blood!!

Wolves on Sunday is huge!! Patient's, I fear is running thin.

I hope we can get right behind the team from the off on Sunday.

:ayatollah:

Re: If we lose on Sunday I fear.....

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Things could get very messy if we lose, both for Malky and Tan

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Why? Give him ten games at least, if we lose we lose, it's to a promotion candidate, a lot of knee jerk reactions lately, In Malky We Trust

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Threads like this really get on my nerves, i should just ignore them and treat them with the contempt they so deserve :twisted: So if we win 10-0 sunday and lose to weeds then it will be back to wrist slitting again, will it ? Give me a sharp knife just in case :roll:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm just waiting for the idiotic fans to start booing because Cowie is selected.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:07 pm

ayahtolla wrote:Threads like this really get on my nerves, i should just ignore them and treat them with the contempt they so deserve :twisted: So if we win 10-0 sunday and lose to weeds then it will be back to wrist slitting again, will it ? Give me a sharp knife just in case :roll:

:lol:

Personally, I think it's all about performance on Sunday, not necessarily the result. If we show any improvement, I'll be happy. Mind you, I'll probably be drunk and won't really care.

:occasion5:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 pm

CantonJack wrote:Things could get very messy if we lose, both for Malky and Tan

Yeah,I can see it now.They must be quaking in their boots. :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm

We going to f**k them and we are going to f**k Leeds.

Shit is going to get fucked up.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:Threads like this really get on my nerves, i should just ignore them and treat them with the contempt they so deserve :twisted: So if we win 10-0 sunday and lose to weeds then it will be back to wrist slitting again, will it ? Give me a sharp knife just in case :roll:

Personally, I think it's all about performance on Sunday, not necessarily the result. If we show any improvement, I'll be happy. Mind you, I'll probably be drunk and won't really care.

;) I will send Nic a f/b message and ask her to put a short in for you (we will have to use a code so nobody else gets your drink lol) :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

I Think what Baz is trying to say is...if we lose on sunday,our next game is not for almost 2 weeks with the international break,along with the transfer window shut ( loans still ok ).

Can't start to think of the type of threads started on here from sunday to the Leeds game if we were to lose :(

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

;) I will send Nic a f/b message and ask her to put a short in for you (we will have to use a code so nobody else gets your drink lol) :ayatollah:

That'll do nicely. Tell her it's John from Neath, the ugly bald git - no mistaking me then!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Why fear we will get 3points i can smell the victory :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Why fear we will get 3points i can smell the victory :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 am

if we dont get the victory, but the performance is greatly improved then i think the fans will be more understanding, however if we see the same starting xi, and tactics and then things dont work out, i can see the fans getting pissed off.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 am

we are used to getting off to good starts to the season. If we lose i think the fans might get a bit annoyed. No reason too yet mind.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 am

Points makes prizes and the reward is promotion however what is important as well is the way a team plays. Since last Christmas last year we have not played well and I suggest thats why things are wearing thin with fans. Do you want to spend good money to go and see a 'boring' match.

It seems MM is reluctant to change formation/tactics/substitutions/personnel regardless of form. We need to click and get some decent performances under our belt. Perhaps Kim can kick start the campaign. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 am

Last season, after 18 games, Reading were well in the bottom half of the table.

We are the knee jerk kings.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 am

I can see us digging out a win Sunday.

COME ON CITY :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:04 am

Whether its right or wrong? i feel Tan will sack MM if we lose on sunday..

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 am

scooby1973 wrote:Whether its right or wrong? i feel Tan will sack MM if we lose on sunday..

Not a cat in hells chance :oops:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 am

scooby1973 wrote:Whether its right or wrong? i feel Tan will sack MM if we lose on sunday..

No chance.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Some good news for sunday -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19397227

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Some good news for sunday -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19397227

great news mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: might have a little punt