How many seasons we talking? :lol:

Re: Gestede

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Forgot about him. :lol: :lol:

Our 20 goal striker? How could you?!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit on a stick. :lol:

But with his injuries etc I've forgotten about him, no sign of him getting fit either. :? :roll:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm

20 goals?? we'll be lucky to get 20 minutes out of rudy these days! ;)

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Aramore wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Our 20 goal striker? How could you?!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

20 goal?

How many seasons we talking? :lol:

:lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Loan move has to.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Loan move has to.

I'd rather we got rid, if he isn't good enough or if he's injury prone - or both.

We'd be better off giving one of the local boys a chance, like Jarvis. He is definitely no mug and would prove he's more valuable than Gestede, in my opinion.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 am

Always gets injured when going gets tough

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am

Worst player ive seen in many of years, div 2 player at best thats when he gets a run out very rare :roll:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 am

We might get to see him shortly --in The Parylimpics

wheelchair doubles with Owen Hargreaves--Michael Owen and Steve Mcphail as opponente

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 am

Mafor wrote:We might get to see him shortly --in The Parylimpics

wheelchair doubles with Owen Hargreaves--Michael Owen and Steve Mcphail as opponente

I know I shouldn;t laugh - but that was funny :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 am

i quite like him to be fair, always gives 100% and has had a few good games for us, just far too injury prone.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 am

paulh_85 wrote:i quite like him to be fair, always gives 100% and has had a few good games for us, just far too injury prone.

ive never seen him give 100% mate, a couple of times last season he was put through and then was 2nd to the ball and couldnt be bothered to try and win it back. the only thing i can remember him doing was the first game of the season against west ham and a few headers at wembley, other than that he didnt offer anything, no composure infront of goal, and cant run with the ball. shame as his physic and height should cause teams problems..

id prob loan him to a league 1 side to see how he does and then make a decision based on his performance etc.. he needs regular game time and hes def not going to get that here.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 am

Nice person, but I totally don't rate him in this division.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:48 am

best left in the reserves :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 am

With the majority here. Lovely chap but being nice doesn't win you games. I think he's League One at best. Get rid or loan out.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 am

I think most are being a bit harsh on him, yes he always seems to be injured but he had an operation over the summer and should be much better for it, and i think he could be a good option off the bench for us when fully fit.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:24 am

ayahtolla wrote:I think most are being a bit harsh on him, yes he always seems to be injured but he had an operation over the summer and should be much better for it, and i think he could be a good option off the bench for us when fully fit.

hes just not good enough mate, which is a shame as hes got the potential to be useful.. his lack of composure infront of goal is a major problem.. to be honest if he threw a stone at the floor he would miss..

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 am

seen him walking in kfc last night while i was parked up lol

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 am

In fairness I've always thought he plays decent, wins alot in the air, not the best finisher but has had a few on target. Just wish he could stay fit.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:47 am

The Douce wrote:In fairness I've always thought he plays decent, wins alot in the air, not the best finisher but has had a few on target. Just wish he could stay fit.

your bold font is giving me a headache :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

paulh_85 wrote:
The Douce wrote:In fairness I've always thought he plays decent, wins alot in the air, not the best finisher but has had a few on target. Just wish he could stay fit.

your bold font is giving me a headache :lol:

Get yer glasses on

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:49 am

i have contacts :|

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 am

you threatening me?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 am

The Douce wrote:you threatening me?

:lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 am

He's had one season in british football, it can take time to adapt. His injury worries are frustrating but not sure we should write him off after one season.

As for whoever suggested that Jarvis is showing more promise.... Never in a million years will he be a regular championship player.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 am

Velikonja is my new favourite bench player. He is going to be class

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:10 pm

ccfcwelshlad wrote:He's had one season in british football, it can take time to adapt. His injury worries are frustrating but not sure we should write him off after one season.

As for whoever suggested that Jarvis is showing more promise.... Never in a million years will he be a regular championship player.

It was me. Why don't you rate him?

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Talk about kicking a man when he is down, one season thats all he has had :shock: