Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

malky go and get joey barton

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:05 pm

i would love to see him here he maybe a bit nutts but what a player on his day :ayatollah:

Re: malky go and get joey barton

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Marseille.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm

We have a lot of players in his position and I'm not sure he is MM type of player.

I'd take a punt though even with him out for 12 games.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

We'd never afford his wages!!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 pm

qpr said he can go for free and the deal has fallen through bwith the french team , :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 pm

By f**k i'd be angry if we got Barton. We already have a few nutters and money grabbers in that team in Bellamy and having all those Scottish players must be a nightmare as it is.

We already got rid of one Scouse c**t, why bring in another?

:old: :old:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:By f**k i'd be angry if we got Barton. We already have a few nutters and money grabbers in that team in Bellamy and having all those Scottish players must be a nightmare as it is.

hes a tough ball winner and can play a bit ,something we are missing :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:By f**k i'd be angry if we got Barton. We already have a few nutters and money grabbers in that team in Bellamy and having all those Scottish players must be a nightmare as it is.

hes a tough ball winner and can play a bit ,something we are missing :ayatollah:

He was less than impressive at QPR, I would take him on but I think he's just a pain in the arse with this twitter thing and his wages would be colossal. Best to leave him be, their are far better less famous players we could get.

:old:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Marseille.

It's dead, they didn't want him

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:33 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:

i could see them paying massive wages either the french league clubs apart from psg dont pay alot maybe we could afford his wages :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Bellamy and Barton in the same team would certainly be interesting :shock: :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Bellamy and Barton in the same team would certainly be interesting :shock: :lol:

Go on then, 3 rounds, who wins? :lol: I say Bellers.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:Bellamy and Barton in the same team would certainly be interesting :shock: :lol:

Barton on points :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

barton results on twitter

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Bellers blames a dodgy toe :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 pm

he's a load of trouble leave well alone. CCFC :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Wouldnt let him watch us, nevermind play for us. The guy hasnt done it for about 6 years! how can we get rid of trouble makers then want barton!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

He was less than impressive at QPR, I would take him on but I think he's just a pain in the arse with this twitter thing and his wages would be colossal. Best to leave him be, their are far better less famous players we could get.

:old:

Good grief, I believe I'm agreeing with you here!! :o :o :o :o

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8028315/

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 pm

I am one of the few people that like Barton, can be great when he plays, got bite aswell but Malky wouldn't sign him as he isn't the player Malky would buy. Plus we got a load of CM aswell!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 am

isnt he on 80k a week? :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 am

Eighty grand a week for that spoilt brat? No wonder i've gone off football.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 am

why would we want that total knob of a man.Not for me cant stand the dick.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:08 am

wez 1927 wrote:i would love to see him here he maybe a bit nutts but what a player on his day :ayatollah:

exactly the type of player we need....but to much baggage :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 am

Couple of quick points from someone who has seen every game he has played for QPR.

1) Massively over rated footballer

2) Believes his own hype

3) Average PL player at BEST

4) 60k a week

5) Probably had 5-6 good games for us last season

6) When backs are to the wall can't fault him.

My only advice STAY WELL CLEAR. I'm praying OM take him & we get Mbia in exchange.

Twitter will be the downfall of the man.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 am

Drive him to France and leave him there!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Couple of quick points from someone who has seen every game he has played for QPR.

1) Massively over rated footballer

2) Believes his own hype

3) Average PL player at BEST

4) 60k a week

5) Probably had 5-6 good games for us last season

6) When backs are to the wall can't fault him.

My only advice STAY WELL CLEAR. I'm praying OM take him & we get Mbia in exchange.

Twitter will be the downfall of the man.

well summed up stan, i personally think he lets people down alot more than the positives he offers in a game.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 am

Just simple, NEVER

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 am

Blackwood mate I backed the man every single week to the point of arguing with people who sit around me because I can't stand fans on the backs of our own players, theirs a time & place to slate a man & as obvious as it may seem to do it during the game I think its the very worst time, heads drop, doubts set in, confidence falls & you get a player who will be worse than when the heckler first started caning him!

BUT after all that he was still shit, still gobbing off & still not producing the goods & as stubborn as an be I had to reluctantly accept that the hecklers around me who booed & abused him about being a liability & that he was shit were actually probably right.

It was a move that we made at the time which everyone thought was a massive coup but in reality it just hasn't worked.

Has Barton ever been at any club where he hasn't been slung out or forced to move because of his own behaviour? I'm struggling to think of one myself.