Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How loyal is Whitts?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:31 pm

In this day and age Whitts could have easily ran off many years ago to the prem or at least declared some kind of interest to leave he has always stayed loyal. If he left tomorrow I'd be devastated but very happy he's getting a shot where he deserves.

I have a massive amount of respect for him and we should all realise and appreciate this talent before he's gone.

Thank you very much Whitts, one of a kind :ayatollah:

Re: How loyal is Whitts?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:In this day and age Whitts could have easily ran off many years ago to the prem or at least declared some kind of interest to leave he has always stayed loyal. If he left tomorrow I'd be devastated but very happy he's getting a shot where he deserves.

I have a massive amount of respect for him and we should all realise and appreciate this talent before he's gone.

what a load of cock ! the bloke just knows his level that's all , he had a chance in the prem and wasn't good enough so he's quite happy to be the big fish in a small pond and take the easy money

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:43 pm

waddle wrote:
CCFC 24 wrote:In this day and age Whitts could have easily ran off many years ago to the prem or at least declared some kind of interest to leave he has always stayed loyal. If he left tomorrow I'd be devastated but very happy he's getting a shot where he deserves.

what a load of cock ! the bloke just knows his level that's all , he had a chance in the prem and wasn't good enough so he's quite happy to be the big fish in a small pond and take the easy money

Bye!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Hes a true 'Bluebird' through and through. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:

Bye!

So glad players dont read idiotic comments like this - i despair - this board is getting worse daily

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:58 pm

as I have always stated on this board (few times I have used it) Whitts is one of our greatest ever players, and has not once stated being unhappy when we have failed. Well done pete

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:04 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:

Bye!

So glad players dont read idiotic comments like this - i despair - this board is getting worse daily

Which comment do you consider idiotic? The one by Twaddle (the Jack) or by me saying "bye" to him as he said he was packing it in after 1000 posts?

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Witts earns a good wage but no doubt he could prob earn more with a move. He does come across as the type of guy who is happy to be settles though.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I think he is just happy here with his family.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:32 pm

I'd say he's loyal but we are paying him a good wage and I doubt he could garner more in the premiership. It's all about money nowadays which is a shame.

:old:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Football player are as loyal as cats they will go where ever the next person feeds them the most thats how it works nine times out of ten, like anyone in a job in life you get what you can when you can. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Well done Whitts, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for the last few yrs and hopefully many more to come :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 pm

If only more players were like Whits, True loyal pro. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Loyal enough to sign a new contract. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Hes been with us through the years we building up.
It takes a lot of commitment to suffer the heartaches we have.. for a player that is. :ayatollah: