Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Boyle Variety performance

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 am

Mans a fkn Legend.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJBjSzLg ... re=g-all-u :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: The Boyle Variety performance

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm

aj1927 wrote:Mans a fkn Legend.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJBjSzLg ... re=g-all-u :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going to see Frankie Boyle Sunday night at St Davids Hall :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
aj1927 wrote:Mans a fkn Legend.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJBjSzLg ... re=g-all-u :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going to see Frankie Boyle Sunday night at St Davids Hall :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I saw him in Port Talbot a few years ago. The man is quality.

:thumbup:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

Certainly doesn't care what he says :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:36 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

Certainly doesn't care what he says :lol:

Absolutely no barriers.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:Certainly doesn't care what he says :lol:

Absolutely no barriers.

As it should be.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

NeathBlue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:Certainly doesn't care what he says :lol:

Absolutely no barriers.

As it should be.

Surprising (and disappointing) how many people in this country don't want freedom of speech/expression, though.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
NeathBlue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Absolutely no barriers.

As it should be.

Surprising (and disappointing) how many people in this country don't want freedom of speech/expression, though.

Yep, I couldn't agree more.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:57 pm

I saw Micky Flanagan last year at St David's Hall. No holds barred stuff with him, too. Highly recommended by all my clan who went.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:I saw Micky Flanagan last year at St David's Hall. No holds barred stuff with him, too. Highly recommended by all my clan who went.

Another favourite of mine got his last dvd and booked in for next year to see him St Davids Hall :D :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:12 pm

I hate all the whining about Frankie Boyle/Jimmy Carr etc

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:21 pm

The banter with Barton is good and his joke about Terry was quality;

If Terry gets convicted of rape, Paddy Power owe me £200..

As I bet £199 :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:31 pm

aj1927 wrote:The banter with Barton is good and his joke about Terry was quality;

If Terry gets convicted of rape, Paddy Power owe me £200..

As I bet £199 :lol:

There was some quality on there, but that bloke who was singing was crap and I didn't think much of the Canadian, either.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

People who moan should not watch him.. you know what you'll get with Frankie. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:People who moan should not watch him.. you know what you'll get with Frankie. :ayatollah:

Exactly. They don't have to watch or listen, they can do something else.

It can be in extreme bad taste, some of what he says, but it's only words and it's not going to kill anyone.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Its the attitude that gets me the way he says it :lol:
He is a comedian at the end of the day.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Its the attitude that gets me the way he says it :lol:
He is a comedian at the end of the day.

I think he's brilliant. I saw him in the Princess Royal Theatre in Port Talbot a few years ago and he had the whole place laughing from start to finish - and nobody walked out. People might tire of him in another year or two, but he'll have made a bundle by then and will probably disappear and retire on a pile of money.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:03 pm

I only seen Russell Howard and I enjoyed it. Quite a good comedian hiself.
I wish to see Frankie Boyle but if I do go it will be with my brother and his girlfriend and she don't like him :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:29 pm

I remember listening to Jo Wiley interview him at Glastonbury and she asked him about if he held any animosity towards the BBC over the MOW/Addlington saga and his reply was " none what so ever, they did what they thought was right as did I, as a celebrity of any field you must accept your are target for media elements and comedic jibes and I will not apologise for any remark I have made about some one in that category. Look it's not like I called her a peadophile or something, Speaking of which,You can say what you want about peados but at least they drive slow passed schools!"
And at that point Jo ended the interview...

We're all entitled to our own opinions and likes and dislikes, personally Frankie is a Ledge .