the wurzels singing"your not cardiff city anymore"

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:19 pm

anybody else felt humilliated,hurt,gutted, :( :( :(

Re: the wurzels singing"your not cardiff city anymore"

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Who were 14k watching Bristol City play then?

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 pm

krabb wrote:anybody else felt humilliated,hurt,gutted, :( :( :(

give it a rest please crabb! all teams get called something so do players get over it! you constantly relate back to subject ! :cry:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Those with skins like Rhinos and those that backed the re Brand could not give a toss as they believe we will be a top 6 Club in the Prem in a few years time. Those of us that haven't got our heads screwed on anti clockwise could not help but agree with the Shitheads :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Those with skins like Rhinos and those that backed the re Brand could not give a toss as they believe we will be a top 6 Club in the Prem in a few years time. Those of us that haven't got our heads screwed on anti clockwise could not help but agree with the Shitheads :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Thought it was quite amusing.

We just sung back 'City til I die'

I'm big enough to take it, as are most of our fans. Sticks and stones.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

i didnt relise we had changed our name ?? :o we will always be cardiff city :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

I found it slightly amusing (and i am neither a re-brand backer or has my head screwed on anti-clockwise) :roll:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:42 pm

ayahtolla wrote:I found it slightly amusing (and i am neither a re-brand backer or has my head screwed on anti-clockwise) :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The re brand backers and the heads screwed on anti clockwise are the same people Sherrif :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm so glad i couldn't make Ashton Gate this time

I'm not sure if I'd be able to have handled anti welsh and songs about different colours sung towards us. I possibly would have cried

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Yes it hurt. And yes the Wurzels were right.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Buchanan's Exocet wrote:Yes it hurt. And yes the Wurzels were right.

Know they werent. We still ARE Cardiff City.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Didn't hear them, to busy singing

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:I found it slightly amusing (and i am neither a re-brand backer or has my head screwed on anti-clockwise) :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The re brand backers and the heads screwed on anti clockwise are the same people Sherrif :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBH, I was more worried about what i was seeing on the pitch to worry about what some people whom i cannot understand at the best of times, was saying and my gran alway's used to say to me "sticks and stones...........) Deputy :lol:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 pm

I didnt hear it either :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:56 pm

What stuck in my throat is when they started the chant of

"Whats it like to sell your soul" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Twats ! Sticks and stones and all that, but still pissed me off !

Born Blue, Live Blue, Die Blue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Are we? It doesn't feel like to me. To me, being with an army of blue chanting "blue army" and "bluebirds" was when the real Cardiff City existed. Our club back then represented Cardiff, unfortunately our club now represents Malaysia. :(

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Are we? It doesn't feel like to me. To me, being with an army of blue chanting "blue army" and "bluebirds" was when the real Cardiff City existed. Our club back then represented Cardiff, unfortunately our club now represents Malaysia. :(

Yea we are, CARDIFF CITY being the clue.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

give it a rest please crabb! all teams get called something so do players get over it! you constantly relate back to subject ! :cry:

why.......why give it a rest.....and no you are wrong......how many teams feel the need to rebrand..

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I guess you weren't there though.

Plenty of 'Bluebirds' chants and the vast majority of us dressed in blue. Don't remember a 'blue army' but that has pretty much been replaced by Malky's Barmy Army for the past season or so.

I know some feel hurt or whatever, but for the rest of us its still Cardiff City - our club and always will be.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:What stuck in my throat is when they started the chant of

"Whats it like to sell your soul" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Twats ! Sticks and stones and all that, but still pissed me off !

Born Blue, Live Blue, Die Blue. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

exactly... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Didn't hear them, to busy singing

i hope you werent singing "your not cardiff anymore"...lol :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I guess you weren't there though.

Plenty of 'Bluebirds' chants and the vast majority of us dressed in blue. Don't remember a 'blue army' but that has pretty much been replaced by Malky's Barmy Army for the past season or so.

I know some feel hurt or whatever, but for the rest of us its still Cardiff City - our club and always will be.

I wasn't there Saturday as I was at a stag weekend up Newcastle. But when Huddersfield fans were chanting "are you Wrexham in disguise?" I couldn't help agreeing and singing along with them. I know we will always be Cardiff City but it doesn't feel like the Cardiff City I grew up supporting and loving anymore. Obviously there are people who will disagree with me and have different feelings and emotions, but it is my opinion that the colour and main emblem on the badge symbolises the identity of a football club, and with these two things being changed it doesn't feel like I am watching my team anymore. Despite feeling this way, I will never give up my support for my local club and I will respect everyones opinions and feelings.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Nukes(if i may call you that) shitheads is what the blue few in bristol call us, it dont sound rite coming from you ;) wurzels is good enough. :old:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Personally I feel the opposing fans are doing us a favour.

Can you imagine it next season when the novalty wears off for the opposing fans and we are still playing in red. That could be a point of no return.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 pm

I heard it OK, along with;

Are you Wrexham in disguise?

What's it like to sell your soul?

and

2-0, to the proper reds!

not to mention

4-2, to the English!

The Worzels were having a field day, and fair enough. We dish it out often enough, sometimes we have to take it on the chin. I am 100% against the 're-brand', but what can we do just now? Support the Bluebirds ( as the Bristol City programme still called us ), or get all thin skined and precious, cry, and walk away. We need to stick with CCFC, and work as best we can to reverse the re-branding. Otherwise, just give up. Now is not the time to walk away. Unless you are looking for an excuse, that is. As the band Devo said, 'are we not men?' ( and women! ).

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Personally I feel the opposing fans are doing us a favour.

Can you imagine it next season when the novalty wears off for the opposing fans and we are still playing in red. That could be a point of no return.

gulp!!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Man up. Take tissues to the game next time, babys.