Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - TERRYB

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 am

Good crack Saturday pal. Pleasure meeting you and the boys, all top lads. What happened to them afterwards? Cant believe how quickly stato was off his trolley to the point where is couldn't speak! haha. One thing iv'e learned is always keep my phone fully charged...thank f**k for GPRS! :lol: :lol:

Re: FAO - TERRYB

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Good crack Saturday pal. Pleasure meeting you and the boys, all top lads. What happened to them afterwards? Cant believe how quickly stato was off his trolley to the point where is couldn't speak! haha. One thing iv'e learned is always keep my phone fully charged...thank f**k for GPRS! :lol: :lol:

Hi mate, it was great to meet you and Simmo, like you say poor old Stats had completely lost it and he didn't leave the ground with Steve who must have been on same train back as us. It can be a dangerous game when you go away and hit the Bow, I have learn't this and try to keep my wits about me now! That long walk back was hell and thank God you had the I phone sat nav! Keep in touch mate, welcome to meet us in Corp anytime just stay in touch. Teza. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Let me know if you come to any of the games in the north west and ill come meet you all, beats dragging scousers around just for a lower league experience. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:30 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Let me know if you come to any of the games in the north west and ill come meet you all, beats dragging scousers around just for a lower league experience. :ayatollah:

Taff, will do mate can't wait for the Prem! :lol:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:04 am

TERRYB wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:Let me know if you come to any of the games in the north west and ill come meet you all, beats dragging scousers around just for a lower league experience. :ayatollah:

Taff, will do mate can't wait for the Prem! :lol:

Taff, you have P.M. mate.