Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky out??? What the actual f**k!!!????

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Mmmmmmmmm now where do I start????

:twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

We were missing 3 key players today Kim, bel and Ben.

Did this man take us to the carling cup final and almost won?

Did this man take us to the play offs with a weaker side when we all expected to finish mid table!!!

I'm sorry but all those that think malky should go now should go f**k themselves

FFs!!!! :evil: :evil:

Re: Malky out??? What the actual f**k!!!????

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Truly astonishing, isn't it? :shock:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm

It's madness. Like a bunch of babies.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 pm

I am in two minds to be honest, last season I wasn't convinced with our style of play, seemed better under DJ and I never thought id say that :shock:

I think we are 3 straight defeats on the trot away from anarchy! Everyone, including YOU will want him gone :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm

"This is madness! ...THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" ...... Just change sparta for cardiff :?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Mmmmmmmmm now where do I start????

:twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

We were missing 3 key players today Kim, bel and Ben.

Did this man take us to the carling cup final and almost won?

Did this man take us to the play offs with a weaker side when we all expected to finish mid table!!!

I'm sorry but all those that think malky should go now should go f**k themselves

FFs!!!! :evil: :evil:

Totally agree how can people want rid after just 3 games of the season

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

tru-n-blu1 wrote:I am in two minds to be honest, last season I wasn't convinced with our style of play, seemed better under DJ and I never thought id say that :shock:

I think we are 3 straight defeats on the trot away from anarchy! Everyone, including YOU will want him gone :lol:

Mancini had it rough at man city at first. Now you dint see them f*cking off there manager do you?

No you didn't and there fans just got behind them, stuck with them!!

Malky out FFs :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Ok so realistically now, If we lost say 8 of our next 10 games would you still be saying that?

You know for a fact we were VERY lucky against huddersfield.. We looked better vs Brighton but today again another disapointing game..

Personally I think we will just about scrape making the play offs :oops:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
tru-n-blu1 wrote:I am in two minds to be honest, last season I wasn't convinced with our style of play, seemed better under DJ and I never thought id say that :shock:

Mancini had it rough at man city at first. Now you dint see them f*cking off there manager do you?

He spent £500m totally different

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

He spent £500m totally different

Even more of a reason to get rid of him then, but they stuck with the plan :? :?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Malky for Man U :roll:

Honeymoon period over Malky. F*cking sort it out.

"oh we missed 3 players" big f*cking deal weve apparently got the squad to deal with it. :roll:

Embarresed by a club who just beat relegation last year. F*cking embaressing,

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Malky for Man U :roll:

"oh we missed 3 players" big f*cking deal weve apparently got the squad to deal with it. :roll:

this

unforunately. no time for sentiment when it comes to supporting your club

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm

tru-n-blu1 wrote:

this

Your a new user, obviously on a wind up. Nothing about sentiment it's all based on malkys record since he's been with us. This talk is madness absolute madness
Last edited by Canton stand baz on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm

I don't want him out, just want him to change things round, we played nice football in the first half of the 2011-2012 season, we have the players, just need to utilise them, fans can listen to fans of other clubs but MM will learn from mistakes HOPEFULLY and become a great young manager, plus it'd take a shit load to get rid of him considering he signed a contract extension only in February

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
tru-n-blu1 wrote:

this

Your a new user, obviously on a wind up. Nothing about sentiment it's all based on malkys record since he's been with us. This talk is madness absolute madness

His records since January is f*cking crap and dont get me started on the style of football.

Get the blinkers off Blind Baz

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:we played nice football in the first half of the 2011-2012 season,

Did we? Must have missed that

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
tru-n-blu1 wrote:

this

Obviously on a wind up :lol: :lol:

I might as well f**k off to CCMB, too many users like you on here who can't take a bit of a debate. Grow up FFS

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm

tru-n-blu1 wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
tru-n-blu1 wrote:

this

I might as well f**k off to CCMB, too many users like you on here who can't take a bit of a debate. Grow up FFS

Noooooo don't go to ccmb please stay!!!

Don't run away pleeeeeeeeeeaaase!!!!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Baz whats your preffered method? White stick or Guide dog?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 pm

if we sacked malky now . we would be a bigger laughing stock. but call me old fashion, this 1 up front pisses me off, i know some games you have to play it. but away to the mighty bristol aint the time. negative football i call it :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
tru-n-blu1 wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
tru-n-blu1 wrote:

this

Noooooo don't go to ccmb please stay!!!

Don't run away pleeeeeeeeeeaaase!!!!

Oh don't worry too much I will stick around and make you look silly another day. Love the fact you post a thread and you can't even hack it when people have their own opinions. :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Baz whats your preffered method? White stick or Guide dog?

:D :D :

Neither mate. Just give the stick to belters and kimbo the dog :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Baz whats your preffered method? White stick or Guide dog?

:D :D :

Neither mate. Just give the stick to belters and kimbo the dog :lol:

Fair play that was funny :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Not sure how anyone can say Kimbo is a key player, we haven't seem him play yet. I saw bits of him in the Olympics and I was in impressed by f**k he's way to technical, agile and small to play in the long ball merchants team. By f**k Stevie Wonder would be more use than Kimbo in a MM team.

:old:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 pm

He got everything just the lack of ability to get a good formation and right tactics.
Somebody tweet Hudson telling him to tell f**king MM :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Not sure how anyone can say Kimbo is a key player, we haven't seem him play yet. I saw bits of him in the Olympics and I was in impressed by f**k he's way to technical, agile and small to play in the long ball merchants team. By f**k Stevie Wonder would be more use than Kimbo in a MM team.

Really looking forward to seeing him play! Think he might be just what we need and will be first choice every game I think.

:ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Not sure how anyone can say Kimbo is a key player, we haven't seem him play yet. I saw bits of him in the Olympics and I was in impressed by f**k he's way to technical, agile and small to play in the long ball merchants team. By f**k Stevie Wonder would be more use than Kimbo in a MM team.

Really looking forward to seeing him play! Think he might be just what we need and will be first choice every game I think.

:ayatollah:

I hope so too but he will not fit into this hoofball philosophy MM likes to play. I hope we do not piss him off this season so that he wants to leave. :old:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:He got everything just the lack of ability to get a good formation and right tactics.
Somebody tweet Hudson telling him to tell f**king MM :old: :ayatollah:

Thats like saying a boxers got everything except the ability to punch, and hasnt got a good chin. :lol:

Malky looks the part, talks the talk but for me doesnt walk the walk.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 am

He may be a shit manager with negative style of play but it ain't half good for someone suffering insomnia.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 am

Malky was fully supporterd last season by myself, I will judge after his first 12 games this season. :ayatollah: