Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

X-Factor

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Oh well back to having the xfactor going off in the background while im on here ffs i hate that pile of shite :twisted:

Re: X-Factor

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm

did u c that robbie savage lookalike??... fuckin towie... cockney c**t haha :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Oh well back to having the xfactor going off in the background while im on here ffs i hate that pile of shite :twisted:

Is your tv stuck on one channel? :o

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 pm

craig1927 wrote:did u c that robbie savage lookalike??... fuckin towie... cockney c**t haha :lol: :lol:

f*cking faggot i said she said if you had hair and went in her hairdressers in town where she goes there all like that up there ,made my skin crawl :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm

SBF1 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Oh well back to having the xfactor going off in the background while im on here ffs i hate that pile of shite :twisted:

Is your tv stuck on one channel? :o

Yes if shes watching it and im on here, if i go up to the bedroom to watch sky that means im not on here replying to you :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 pm

craig1927 wrote:did u c that robbie savage lookalike??... fuckin towie... cockney c**t haha :lol: :lol:

Yeah feckin faggot :D

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Yeah feckin faggot :D

You will have gaygav aka gavlar :lol: and his YMCA crew in here if you carry on jules :lol: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 pm

That was a bird with a beard ,disgrace to men :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Xcasual wrote:

More pussy for us though :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

:lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm

its better than watching cardiff at the moment,

and I dont like X factor :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Xcasual wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

:lol:

Its the same shit though every year i said to her are u not bored yet of the gay men , mongs who try to sing who clearly can not, silly teenie groups and the worst of it all is the sad story line behind somebodys life story before they sing with the shitty creepy music that they play along with it in the background while this person tells everyone about how his dog just died i mean wtf is this shit. Tv licences go up every year for shit like this :(

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:

its better than watching cardiff at the moment,

and I dont like X factor :ayatollah:

Its 5times better tbh :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 pm

that girl rapper could be number 1 with that song :old: :old:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 pm

That girl from Sheffield was immense though. I'm the one that's normally ripping this programme but she was qualitiy

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 pm

headshot wrote:that girl rapper could be number 1 with that song :old: :old:

That was not even a song its just somebody talking totally diffrent to singing vocal wise. I mean look at this idiot from newcastle singing now , claming he was fine singing in the carpark this afternoon :lol: :lol: ffs how is he even on there :shock:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 pm

things must be really bad today if the most active topic the last 10 mins is x factor :o :shock:

:ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

OMFG remember these pair of clowns from bargoed way i think they was ANT & SEB , Funny as f**k but thick as pig shit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLVKPL9FwNQ

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:things must be really bad today if the most active topic the last 10 mins is x factor :o :shock:

Talking about how shit we play week in week out performance wise and wondering to yourself when was it the last team we played good while playing a team off the park depresses me thinking when was that game hmmm so i changed the topic as i couldnt think of when was the last time :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:things must be really bad today if the most active topic the last 10 mins is x factor :o :shock:

Talking about how shit we play week in week out performance wise and wondering to yourself when was it the last team we played good while playing a team off the park depresses me thinking when was that game hmmm so i changed the topic as i couldnt think of when was the last time :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:OMFG remember these pair of clowns from bargoed way i think they was ANT & SEB , Funny as f**k but thick as pig shit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLVKPL9FwNQ

ffs- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -- never seen that before---------- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just what i needed cheers. :D