Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Make or Break Time for Us!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi all
I've been quiet through all the rebrand shenanigans, and summer signings. Rathering to wait and see what happens. But i feel the need to put pen to paper.
Regarding Malky playing one up front last season, we had a small squad so i gave him the benefit of the doubt. But that is no longer the case, and yet he still persists!
To cut to the chase, give him 2 more games...if we still play the same, it pains me to say Malky out and Harry in. This is a make or break season for us, and Harry will attract bigger names to us. Which is something Malky hasn't been able to do.
We've all been expected to follow the rebrand without question. And i think we are due something in return (a team that scores.).
Anyway rant over ...Onwards and Upwards and for the moment in Malky we trust.
:ayatollah: :old: :D :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Make or Break Time for Us!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Agreed with some of your points but harry in?? dont tell me you think he would come here, maybe prince harry yea :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:23 pm

:lol: VT said hes going to spend....so let him prove it 8-)
just call it wishful thinking :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:24 pm

At the end of the day rebranding was never going to guarantee wins or guarantee exciting football. Only thing it could guarantee was a decent budget for MM to use, he says he got all bar one of his main targets so its over to him now.