Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City "player" media

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Is the post match interview with MM working for anyone?

Re: Cardiff City "player" media

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm

bit slow and predictable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Its not a joke :shock: I really wanna know if its working.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:57 pm

It's not even uploaded on the iPhone app

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Nope its not working for me either its probly stil being uploaded or some shit, its like that for me sometimes if im on the ball just after it goes on im expecting the old. We had are chances & the fans was brill talk plus the nornal crap he spins us. I can not remember the last time we played really good in the league tore a team apart :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Its showing as just an audio and put on 22mins ago on the laptop but I click play and nothing.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:59 pm

If it doesn't show any image it's probably because he's a bit of brown on his nose for being so far up Cowies ass

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Its showing as just an audio and put on 22mins ago on the laptop but I click play and nothing.

Same for me will be up soon i guess :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Its showing as just an audio and put on 22mins ago on the laptop but I click play and nothing.

Im rather inpatient :lol: If its showing as up it should be ready :twisted: :old: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Im rather inpatient :lol: If its showing as up it should be ready :twisted: :old: :lol:

Dont get to excited luke you know whats comming from MM :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:09 pm

I know :lol:

If I was him id just be honest and say it wasnt good enough and we just need to dust ourselves down and go again ;)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I know :lol:

If I was him id just be honest and say it wasnt good enough and we just need to dust ourselves down and go again ;)

He could say in this part of the world expectations are high and the fans got on the players backs that didnt help :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm

I just refreshed the iplayer page and what was there is gone now :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I know :lol:

Sorry but DJ has a patent on the dust ourselves down excuse so MM cannot use that one. ;)

MM no1 excuse is we will watch the DVD and on the BBC interview I listened to he used it. Sadly like our football it's all getting a bit predictable.

The interview on player isn't working for me but that's nothing strange it happens quite a lot.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Guess they listened to me :lol:

Maybe MM has read the board and decided to change his interview :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 pm

It's gone now someone must be doing a second edit on it. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 pm

f*cking hell its still not on there :evil:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:f*cking hell its still not on there :evil:

I had player before and felt it was a waste of money - nothing has changed my mind so far :shock:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:f*cking hell its still not on there :evil:

I had player before and felt it was a waste of money - nothing has changed my mind so far :shock:

:lol: Same the other night vs brighton i didnt go so thought ok i will listen on iplayer only to find i had to listen tot he brighton side of commentary for the 1st 20mins because our side of the commentary wasnt twatting working :evil: