Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kim this and Kimbo that

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Is he really any good and will he make a difference ?

Re: Kim this and Kimbo that

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Got into the team of the tournament at Olympics didn't he? I think he'll do well but we'll have to wait and see

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:02 pm

If you were genuinely interested in him you would know by now that he is and excellent player.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Karl wrote:If you were genuinely interested in him you would know by now that he is and excellent player.

????Why???? I missed the olympic football. So clever cloggs, what difference will he make to the team?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Karl wrote:If you were genuinely interested in him you would know by now that he is and excellent player.

????Why???? I missed the olympic football. So clever cloggs, what difference will he make to the team?

Pace, creativity, eager for the ball, good awareness, holds on to possession well and a good shot on him

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Hopefully he will be the width and pace that we lacked today. Trip back to Carmarthen was a long one

Having covered several of the South Korean games, as a Photographer, I can honestly answer yes to that question.

He is definately better than Whittingham and probably better than Bellamy as well.

I'm not going to explain to you what difference a world class football player will make to the team. I'm sure you can work it out yourself, clever clogs.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Pace, creativity, eager for the ball, good awareness, holds on to possession well and a good shot on him

I certainly hope so, time will tell.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Having covered several of the South Korean games, as a Photographer, I can honestly answer yes to that question.

He is definately better than Whittingham and probably better than Bellamy as well.

That will fooking do for me, thanks you've made my day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Having covered several of the South Korean games, as a Photographer, I can honestly answer yes to that question.

Hopefully you mean the real Whittingham from last season, because he's been shit this season so far :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:

I certainly hope so, time will tell.

definately we need to play bellamy up front though, put helguson on the bench malky is asking to much of that kind of player,
he needs to be coming of the bench at 60 minutes gone and starting games wen our star striker needs a rest or injured (but we dnt have a star striker)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Karl wrote:I'm not going to explain to you what difference a world class football player will make to the team. I'm sure you can work it out yourself, clever clogs.

;) Truce. Lets hope he turns out to be 'the' missing ingredient.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Karl wrote:I'm not going to explain to you what difference a world class football player will make to the team. I'm sure you can work it out yourself, clever clogs.

;) Truce. Lets hope he turns out to be 'the' missing ingredient.

:ayatollah: I hope so!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Not in this team they will just boot the ball over his head. :roll: