Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cowie

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Will not be be dropped thats the worrying thing for me, we must use our flair players to get on the ball maybe get us into a winning position and when the flair players tire fetch cowie on to close down the spaces and see out the game :ayatollah:

Re: Cowie

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Reminds me of the Dave Jones with "Naylor" - always playing him when the fans could see we needed a change

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

binero wrote:Will not be be dropped thats the worrying thing for me, we must use our flair players to get on the ball maybe get us into a winning position and when the flair players tire fetch cowie on to close down the spaces and see out the game :ayatollah:

DIsagree, when Kim, Bellamy and Smith are all available I think he will be a regular on the bench.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
binero wrote:Will not be be dropped thats the worrying thing for me, we must use our flair players to get on the ball maybe get us into a winning position and when the flair players tire fetch cowie on to close down the spaces and see out the game :ayatollah:

DIsagree, when Kim, Bellamy and Smith are all available I think he will be a regular on the bench.

We can hope, But i can't for the life of me see why he's started the last 3, when conway had a great return last season before the injury and a great pre season. He must be so frustrated

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 pm

I hope he's dropped when Kim arrives and Bellamy is available as well, even the defensive duties of Cowie couldn't help the shower of shit defending

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 pm

hope you are right but i dont think you are, I honestly think he will play him RB rather then put him on the bench

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm

The Douce wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

We can hope, But i can't for the life of me see why he's started the last 3, when conway had a great return last season before the injury and a great pre season. He must be so frustrated

Conway couldnt have been fit today and I can understand why he may want to go with someone like Cowie away at Brighton.
But not home to Huddersfield :shock:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:35 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
The Douce wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Conway couldnt have been fit today and I can understand why he may want to go with someone like Cowie away at Brighton.

As far as i'm aware conway is fully fit? brighton away sure, huddersfield at home and bristol away surely we can risk a winger :evil:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 pm

The Douce wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
The Douce wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

As far as i'm aware conway is fully fit? brighton away sure, huddersfield at home and bristol away surely we can risk a winger :evil:

I dont know, MM mentioned a few had knocks and he wasnt on the bench so assumed he was unfit.

I agree about hudders at home and if fit id have played him today as well.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm

It looks like conway will struggle to get a look in this season unfortunately