Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

one big wake up call

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 pm

just back fom bristol and most of the talk i heard before the game was about gaining promotion,lets be honest on that performace its more about avoiding relegation,bristol city were nothing more than a average side i believe bristol will finish around mid table,for me it was cardiff giftin bristol the opportunitys rather than them creating them city lacked width and any pace going forward,and just for the record what the f.. was peter whittingham up to today?????????????

Re: one big wake up call

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm

caerblue wrote:just back fom bristol and most of the talk i heard before the game was about gaining promotion,lets be honest on that performace its more about avoiding relegation,bristol city were nothing more than a average side i believe bristol will finish around mid table,for me it was cardiff giftin bristol the opportunitys rather than them creating them city lacked width and any pace going forward,and just for the record what the f.. was peter whittingham up to today?????????????

Just spoke to a few Bristol and they say they have an average team, with no expectations.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
caerblue wrote:just back fom bristol and most of the talk i heard before the game was about gaining promotion,lets be honest on that performace its more about avoiding relegation,bristol city were nothing more than a average side i believe bristol will finish around mid table,for me it was cardiff giftin bristol the opportunitys rather than them creating them city lacked width and any pace going forward,and just for the record what the f.. was peter whittingham up to today?????????????

Just spoke to a few Bristol and they say they have an average team, with no expectations.

It's true Annis, they have been tipped for relegation by many pundits and experts, I even put a bet on it at 10/3 before the season started. The re brand has caused our fans to believe we are better than we are, where is the investment? All gone on Bellamys wages and signing on fees I imagine.

We are just an average team but the difference is we HAVE MASSIVE expectations.

:old:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm

The wake up call is maybe we are not as good as we think..

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

we get ourselfs back in the game and then just hand it back to bristol,some stupid decisions taken by some players today marshall and whittingham can be blamed by their passes,lets hope this wakes them up a little and that performance was a one off