Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We're Swansea City and we're top of the League

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm

yes well done to you played well today although gifted two goals early on.their are harder games ahead but you can only beat whats in front of you.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

jackf wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
jackf wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:2 games in and you think you've won the league, that's cute :lol:

2 games in and we are top of the league, somewhere in your wildest dreams you will never be with the shit players you have signed and the shit football you play :lol:

Oh how I wish that Cardiff were TWO games into the Premier League and we were top of the league :lol:

You're going to finish bottom half, let's face it, not like that's a bad thing though. Good football is all that Swansea's got. We may be jealous of your football but you're jealous of Cardiff altogether. :ayatollah:

So good football is all we got? Well feck me that will just have to do then.

Yep. Small club, shit city, good football. :ayatollah:

Small club that signs great players. plays great football but still feels like my club as we are owned locally and haven't sold out to some foreign billy big bollocks who likes to throw their weight around. 10 years ago was our worst ever season, every year since we have grown, never gambling our future always taking steady steps.
You laughed when scam cam in and started spouting his rubbish, you thought it was great to be signing LFW, Thorne, etc and laughed at Robbo and Trundle working their magic in the lower league.
You still laughed when Martinez came and trundle went! Then you laughed at Ash and tate despite us doing more in our first few seasons in the championship than you did, then you laughed when Martinez then Sousa left but stopped laughing when we got to Wembley and won.
Of course the laughing started this time last year and the likes of annis said we would beat Derbys record low and of course you laughed hen brenda and allen left. But of course you lot don't care about us and Bristol are your real rivals. Well guess who's having a little chuckle tonight lads. All the best and with a bit of luck we will draw you in the cups. You are still in them both I take it?

So you agree with me :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 pm

frank skinner wrote:yes well done to you played well today although gifted two goals early on.their are harder games ahead but you can only beat whats in front of you.

We know better than anybody the task ahead of us, we have been there and seen it for yourselves. But if the transfer window goes to plan then we will have far more depth and quality than last year. The key is keeping Vorm, Ash and Taylor shifting the likes of Dobbie and Lita and spending the sinclair money on quality. Staying up is the key clearly with such a massive purse for next years PL.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Aaaaaaah Chelsea are top now :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Aaaaaaah Chelsea are top now :ayatollah:

I thought you did'nt care :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 pm

BadaBing wrote:

2 games in and we are top of the league, somewhere in your wildest dreams you will never be with the shit players you have signed and the shit football you play :lol:

not anymore :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 pm

BadaBing wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Aaaaaaah Chelsea are top now :ayatollah:

I thought you did'nt care :lol: :lol:

You lot got lucky your first two games against easiest opposition in the league. Congratulations, all this gloating will come back to bite you on the arse at the end of the season :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm

BadaBing wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:Look can't stand your club but must admit at the moment you are doing very well indeed and yes I Wpuld love city to be in your position
however I am city through and through and really does not concern me how you are doing The only time I Swansea we on my mind was when you nearly went out of the leagues and I really did not want you to go out of the league along with many city fans as we enjoy the derby games
so well done but just post on your board

Well said but alas it will fall on deaf ears and soon all the hyenas will be out

I am sure it will but really don't think they get it that we really don't care We could be in Div 2 and Swansea be European champions it still does not concern me

You really don't care that your hated rivals are top of the PL and on a different planet in footballing ability compared to the rubbish you play, I don't believe that for one f*cking second and neither do you ;)

ffs you care enough about us to come on our forum! as for where you are nah dont give a shiiiite! would you in same situation? would you as fck :D

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 pm

BadaBing wrote:

how would you no what we play like? watch us do you??? :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 pm

BadaBing wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Oh how I wish that Cardiff were TWO games into the Premier League and we were top of the league :lol:

You're going to finish bottom half, let's face it, not like that's a bad thing though. Good football is all that Swansea's got. We may be jealous of your football but you're jealous of Cardiff altogether. :ayatollah:

Yep you are spot on i'm jealous as f**k of a team who have sold their soul, in shitloads of debt, play shit football with a shit manager, and are in the bottom half of the championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

never jealous of a self opinionated tw*t who thnks hes clever being on another teams board bragging about us because nothing to bragg about on their own board! ffs who cares what you say/think! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

how would you no what we play like? watch us do you??? :lol:

It's know not no and I don't watch you just read this forum plenty of you saying the same as me, you play shit football FACT!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Chelsea are top you inbred tw*t

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Chelsea are top you inbred tw*t

So chelsea (european champions)have gone top it's great to be in the mix with the big boys mind you they have played a game more than us ;)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 pm

The strangest thing happened today. Had a nap earlier and when I woke up it seems that it's May 2013. Good luck in Europe jacks, hell of an achievement

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm know it's stupid to get excited, but, Swansea City top of the Premier League (only for a brief period), unbelievable.

34 years of watching the Swans and it's bloody hard to not get excited about this team, some amazing passing football today.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm

you're Swansea City, you're obsessed with us!

2 out of 38 games played, come back in May!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:20 pm

As much as it hurts to say this you are a quality football side and could be the next Fulham. Small club comfortably punching above thewir weight and aiming for top half every year.

We can only dream of having an owner and manaher with the same footballing philosophy as yours.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:you're Swansea City, you're obsessed with us!

Well, that maybe that's case. But the whole World is obsessed with us and our style of football it seems.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm

shizzle wrote:I'm know it's stupid to get excited, but, Swansea City top of the Premier League (only for a brief period), unbelievable.

34 years of watching the Swans and it's bloody hard to not get excited about this team, some amazing passing football today.

Absolutely agree with you :mrgreen:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

shizzle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:you're Swansea City, you're obsessed with us!

Well, that maybe that's case. But the whole World is obsessed with us and our style of football it seems.

i wouldn't say the world is obsessed! you are the ones claiming you are 'Swanselona' but i must be honest you do play good football and if we played like that i'd have wet patches all over my pants :lol: but still 2 games out of 38 :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:36 pm

BadaBing wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:Look can't stand your club but must admit at the moment you are doing very well indeed and yes I Wpuld love city to be in your position
however I am city through and through and really does not concern me how you are doing The only time I Swansea we on my mind was when you nearly went out of the leagues and I really did not want you to go out of the league along with many city fans as we enjoy the derby games

Well said but alas it will fall on deaf ears and soon all the hyenas will be out

I am sure it will but really don't think they get it that we really don't care We could be in Div 2 and Swansea be European champions it still does not concern me

You really don't care that your hated rivals are top of the PL and on a different planet in footballing ability compared to the rubbish you play, I don't believe that for one f*cking second and neither do you ;)

I sometimes work in your pretty shitty city, or town more like, and believe me, you should be f*cking
embarrassed by the squalor that is rife in that part of the world.

f**k me, walking around at lunchtime is like being on the set of Dr f*cking Who!!! :shock:

Cardiff is a well known Metropoliton City that has Everything, and Newport is now probably Wales' Second City, fair play to them. 8-)

What does the slum that was the Luftwaffe's target practice of choice offer anyone who goes there? Dissapointment that they even bothered making the effort to drive there, that's what.

That and a feeling that they have travelled back in time. Dr f*cking Who again I hear you all say :lol: :lol: :lol:

WE GET EVERYTHING. GET OVER IT 8-)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm

099 sound system wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I sometimes work in your pretty shitty city, or town more like, and believe me, you should be f*cking

f**k me, walking around at lunchtime is like being on the set of Dr f*cking Who!!! :shock:

Cardiff is a well known Metropoliton City that has Everything, and Newport is now probably Wales' Second City, fair play to them. 8-)

What does the slum that was the Luftwaffe's target practice of choice offer anyone who goes there? Dissapointment that they even bothered making the effort to drive there, that's what.

That and a feeling that they have travelled back in time. Dr f*cking Who again I hear you all say :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ain't got PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL though have you and a team that plays wonderful football :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm

BadaBing wrote:
099 sound system wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

You ain't got PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL though have you and a team that plays wonderful football :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are still the Biggest Club in Wales though, and always will be. You have Premiership football - fair play. We are still the Big Boys however. When we get to the Premiership, you will really see that. Close to England. 20 Minutes from Bristol, which is another good City. Close to the Midlands. Not far from London.

Swansea - close to The Irish Sea :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Man United went tits up and got relegated to the Championship, and Stockport were promoted to the Premiership. Would Stockport be the biggest club in Manchester? EXACTLY ;)

Have few drinks. Enjoy Match of The Day. And leave your sister alone. Night Night :)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

099 sound system wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Well. I live in a rather nice village on the outskirts, (also own a rather nice cottage in St davids ;) ), so don't really give a f**k*

*thats a lie but can't be arsed to get into a, your cities better than your city argument. BORING.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Embarassing when all we have to crow about is "our City is better than your town" :lol:

I thought we were football fans not civil servants.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

BadaBing wrote:Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant argue with that! ... we were f*cking shit today and its time to admit ... your wales premier team! ... :cry:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm

AHERNE wrote:
BadaBing wrote:Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant argue with that! ... we were f*cking shit today and its time to admit ... your wales premier team! ... :cry:

Like it or not they are light years ahead of us. Bellamy for Routledge we havent got another player who could get in their side.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm

What do you mean ? Your bubble has burst, you only won 3-0 this week :oops:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Embarassing when all we have to crow about is "our City is better than your town" :lol:

You are right. Only trying to defend the club I support. Things can only get better :)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm

099 sound system wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Embarassing when all we have to crow about is "our City is better than your town" :lol:

You are right. Only trying to defend the club I support. Things can only get better :)

Ive decided its not worth bothering arguing with them on football matters because we cannot win.

Killes me to say it but we are well and truly miles behind them in footballing terms