Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We're Swansea City and we're top of the League

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:04 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Jaffajack wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:I have no problem with the fierce rivalry between us and them, but I find the comparison of the 2 cities really saddening. Our part of the world was raped of its resources and has received little or no sympathy from Whitehall. Yet we turn to in-fighting about drug abuse, housing conditions and even make flippant comments about the horrendous bombing of Swansea in particular during the war. How low can you get!

I want no part in these arguments as they are offensive and quite frankly, make me ashamed to be linked with them. :oops:

I will agree that Swansea have made an incredible start to their season, but it is early days yet. A lot can happen between now and May. I'm no betting man, but I'll wager that Swansea won't be top 4 at the end of the season. :thumbup: I also think Cardiff will end up higher in the table than 9th. :bluescarf:

Well said , agree with all you say I'd settle for 10th and would love 8th , as for your chances I wouldn't like to say as the championship is such a lottery though really you should be there or there abouts . One question .... Has Pembroke Allen a sense of reality ?

With a capital or small a :sleepy2:
YES THANKS :thumbup: OH LEARN TO FCKING READ ITS ALLAN :thumbup:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:51 am

If they use their brain, they can pretty much stay in that league now. They got some named players who have reputation in Europe so they can attract players, even if Swansea is a shithole.

I hope they stay up, its up to us Cardiff to get back in the Prem to play them again

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Logie wrote:If they use their brain, they can pretty much stay in that league now. They got some named players who have reputation in Europe so they can attract players, even if Swansea is a shithole.

I hope they stay up, its up to us Cardiff to get back in the Prem to play them again

Let's hope we can pull off the same feat if we go back up!!

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:42 pm

SBF1 wrote:
BadaBing wrote:Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

After two games, well done. :roll: :roll:

Bumpty Bump 3

Next up....Premier League top of the table clash and not a single traffic cone will be insight :thumbright:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Fantastic :lol:
so apt :oops:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Don't know why your so exited........you were top of the league in the 80s as well at one time. Then you went down.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:32 pm

well done. a credit to wales. how a club should be run!

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Image

Fantastic :lol:
so apt :oops:

I see the apostrophe police are out again!

Neenah Neenah Neenah Neenah