Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We're Swansea City and we're top of the League

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm

I find it funny how you've given up on any argument involving footballing ability, and now all of a sudden you care so much about the size of your city (may I remind you, it's the saddest City in the UK) :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:12 pm

SCFC wrote:I find it funny how you've given up on any argument involving footballing ability, and now all of a sudden you care so much about the size of your city (may I remind you, it's the saddest City in the UK) :lol:

You not catch the latest programme about Swansea on TV then?

Homeless capital of Wales :lol:

There you go you managed to be a Capital after all ;)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 pm

SCFC wrote:I find it funny how you've given up on any argument involving footballing ability, and now all of a sudden you care so much about the size of your city (may I remind you, it's the saddest City in the UK) :lol:

Because when it comes to footballing ability, it's pointless even comparing us with you :lol: May I also remind you that Swansea has the most crackheads in the UK :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that would be MOTD. I watched that.

We're the Football Capital of Wales.

And i'm pretty sure Swansea don't have the most crackheads in the UK, heroin addicts maybe but I doubt crackheads.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm

SCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

And i'm pretty sure Swansea don't have the most crackheads in the UK, heroin addicts maybe but I doubt crackheads.

Most moustaches for sure.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 pm

SCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Football Capital of Wales, that's cute. :lol: Definitely the Crackhead Capital of the UK though. :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
SCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Most moustaches for sure.

:lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
SCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Football Capital of Wales, that's cute. :lol: Definitely the Crackhead Capital of the UK though. :lol:

What a silly boy you are drugs are a terrible problem for all cities in the uk destroying communities look no further than your own city with the problems in the somalian community with the chewing of khat and if you think swansea has a worse problem with crack and heroin than the likes of liverpool,manchester,glasgow,bristol,london etc.. you are a fool.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 pm

BadaBing wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
SCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

What a silly boy you are drugs are a terrible problem for all cities in the uk destroying communities look no further than your own city with the problems in the somalian community with the chewing of khat and if you think swansea has a worse problem with crack and heroin than the likes of liverpool,manchester,glasgow,bristol,london etc.. you are a fool.

Just stating facts, no need to get upset by the truth. :D

Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

My sister is my mother

My father is my brother

The swanseeeea family :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRUGS DON'T WORK ;)

Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:25 am

ninianblue wrote:lets face it. if you could pick the fixtures yourself, you would have picked those 2. 4 starters, :roll:

And even then the keepers and defenders had to give you a two goal head start each time...........

But that said you can only play what is in front of you, and you look much attacking than last season......

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:2 games in and you think you've won the league, that's cute :lol:

2 games in and we are top of the league, somewhere in your wildest dreams you will never be with the shit players you have signed and the shit football you play :lol:

Oh how I wish that Cardiff were TWO games into the Premier League and we were top of the league :lol:

You're going to finish bottom half, let's face it, not like that's a bad thing though. Good football is all that Swansea's got. We may be jealous of your football but you're jealous of Cardiff altogether. :ayatollah:

From the sweep of the spectacular beach adjacent to the city centre in Swansea Bay, to the Gower Peninsula beyond, Swansea City FC can lay claim to the most beautifully-located club in Premier League history

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Birchgrove wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:2 games in and you think you've won the league, that's cute :lol:

2 games in and we are top of the league, somewhere in your wildest dreams you will never be with the shit players you have signed and the shit football you play :lol:

Oh how I wish that Cardiff were TWO games into the Premier League and we were top of the league :lol:

You're going to finish bottom half, let's face it, not like that's a bad thing though. Good football is all that Swansea's got. We may be jealous of your football but you're jealous of Cardiff altogether. :ayatollah:

From the sweep of the spectacular beach adjacent to the city centre in Swansea Bay, to the Gower Peninsula beyond, Swansea City FC can lay claim to the most beautifully-located club in Premier League history

fffs sake mumbles beach is often closed because of contaminated musssles!! also its a mud flat when tides out!! whats so beautiful about that!! :lol:

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 pm

From the sweep of the spectacular beach adjacent to the city centre in Swansea Bay, to the Gower Peninsula beyond, Swansea City FC can lay claim to the most beautifully-located club in Premier League history[/quote]
:shock: In laymans term's:- from the decaying vetch field and swansea prison, to the run down mumbles pier :roll: :lol:

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 pm

ayahtolla wrote:From the sweep of the spectacular beach adjacent to the city centre in Swansea Bay, to the Gower Peninsula beyond, Swansea City FC can lay claim to the most beautifully-located club in Premier League history

:shock: In laymans term's:- from the decaying vetch field and swansea prison, to the run down mumbles pier :roll: :lol:[/quote]

ahhhh but they are going to refubish that! wonder if move footy team thereplay like bunch crabs sideways!!!!!! :lol:

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:16 am

pembroke allan wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:From the sweep of the spectacular beach adjacent to the city centre in Swansea Bay, to the Gower Peninsula beyond, Swansea City FC can lay claim to the most beautifully-located club in Premier League history

:shock: In laymans term's:- from the decaying vetch field and swansea prison, to the run down mumbles pier :roll: :lol:

pa

ahhhh but they are going to refubish that! wonder if move footy team thereplay like bunch crabs sideways!!!!!! :lol:[/quote]

AND when they refurbish, will they go bankrupt AGAIN, to pay for it?

I know or people from the Neath, Swansea and Port Talbot area etc. who went bust because Squidward, sorry I meant Huw Big Nose paid a penny for every pound he owed people who had done work for him. Nice man. :x

Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

ahhhh but they are going to refubish that! wonder if move footy team thereplay like bunch crabs sideways!!!!!! :lol:[/quote]

Don't suppose you watched MOTD, sideways

One day, you'll get it, in the mean-time, continue to lump it up

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 pm

BadaBing wrote:Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck to you too, but personally I couldn't give a flying f**k! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:40 pm

:D

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:51 pm

BadaBing wrote::D

Pride always comes before a fall! :lol:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:52 pm

BadaBing wrote:Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Early days Rat eater, come back in May when you've played some teams in form :thumbup:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Not any more

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:25 pm

I feel for sadabing... He comes home from the match (assuming he was there :lol:) to post on a CCFC forum about how his team were top of the league for a few hours, after 3 games.

Bless. :laughing6:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:44 am

not exactly a hard start for them with exception of chelsea ! all are winnable in 1st 7or 8 games?? :old:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:I feel for sadabing... He comes home from the match (assuming he was there :lol:) to post on a CCFC forum about how his team were top of the league for a few hours, after 3 games.

It is becoming a bit of a habit now baz ;) top of the table clash at the bridge to come next, what were you all saying about monky not so long ago remind me lads... :lol:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:I feel for sadabing... He comes home from the match (assuming he was there :lol:) to post on a CCFC forum about how his team were top of the league for a few hours, after 3 games.

Spot on Bazza. It's the inferiority complex. His PM to me immediately after the Sunderland game is right up there with SL69 posting on here at half-time while he was at Wembley. I do actually like them on here as its always healthy to have someone to look down upon and the village idiots do make me laugh with their Obsessed guff. :thumbright:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:53 pm

I have no problem with the fierce rivalry between us and them, but I find the comparison of the 2 cities really saddening. Our part of the world was raped of its resources and has received little or no sympathy from Whitehall. Yet we turn to in-fighting about drug abuse, housing conditions and even make flippant comments about the horrendous bombing of Swansea in particular during the war. How low can you get!

I want no part in these arguments as they are offensive and quite frankly, make me ashamed to be linked with them. :oops:

I will agree that Swansea have made an incredible start to their season, but it is early days yet. A lot can happen between now and May. I'm no betting man, but I'll wager that Swansea won't be top 4 at the end of the season. :thumbup: I also think Cardiff will end up higher in the table than 9th. :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:I have no problem with the fierce rivalry between us and them, but I find the comparison of the 2 cities really saddening. Our part of the world was raped of its resources and has received little or no sympathy from Whitehall. Yet we turn to in-fighting about drug abuse, housing conditions and even make flippant comments about the horrendous bombing of Swansea in particular during the war. How low can you get!

I want no part in these arguments as they are offensive and quite frankly, make me ashamed to be linked with them. :oops:

I will agree that Swansea have made an incredible start to their season, but it is early days yet. A lot can happen between now and May. I'm no betting man, but I'll wager that Swansea won't be top 4 at the end of the season. :thumbup: I also think Cardiff will end up higher in the table than 9th. :bluescarf:

Well said , agree with all you say I'd settle for 10th and would love 8th , as for your chances I wouldn't like to say as the championship is such a lottery though really you should be there or there abouts . One question .... Has Pembroke Allen a sense of reality ?

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:50 pm

Jaffajack wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:I have no problem with the fierce rivalry between us and them, but I find the comparison of the 2 cities really saddening. Our part of the world was raped of its resources and has received little or no sympathy from Whitehall. Yet we turn to in-fighting about drug abuse, housing conditions and even make flippant comments about the horrendous bombing of Swansea in particular during the war. How low can you get!

Well said , agree with all you say I'd settle for 10th and would love 8th , as for your chances I wouldn't like to say as the championship is such a lottery though really you should be there or there abouts . One question .... Has Pembroke Allen a sense of reality ?

YES THANKS :thumbup: OH LEARN TO FCKING READ ITS ALLAN :thumbup:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:03 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Jaffajack wrote:

YES THANKS :thumbup: OH LEARN TO FCKING READ ITS ALLAN :thumbup: