Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We're Swansea City and we're top of the League

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: We're Swansea City and we're top of the League

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Laudrup walking out??? keep off the glue son, it fucks you up.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 pm

BadaBing wrote:Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads

After two games, well done. :roll: :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:52 pm

lets face it. if you could pick the fixtures yourself, you would have picked those 2. 4 starters, :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm

SBF1 wrote:
BadaBing wrote:Second season syndrome and all our problems Laudrup walking out Gylfi, Caulker, Allen, Brendan all going we ain't doing that bad eh lads

After two games, well done. :roll: :roll:

Qpr & west ham both relegation candidates.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Look can't stand your club but must admit at the moment you are doing very well indeed and yes I Wpuld love city to be in your position
however I am city through and through and really does not concern me how you are doing The only time I Swansea we on my mind was when you nearly went out of the leagues and I really did not want you to go out of the league along with many city fans as we enjoy the derby games
so well done but just post on your board

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Look can't stand your club but must admit at the moment you are doing very well indeed and yes I Wpuld love city to be in your position
however I am city through and through and really does not concern me how you are doing The only time I Swansea we on my mind was when you nearly went out of the leagues and I really did not want you to go out of the league along with many city fans as we enjoy the derby games

Well said but alas it will fall on deaf ears and soon all the hyenas will be out

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:Look can't stand your club but must admit at the moment you are doing very well indeed and yes I Wpuld love city to be in your position

Well said but alas it will fall on deaf ears and soon all the hyenas will be out

I am sure it will but really don't think they get it that we really don't care We could be in Div 2 and Swansea be European champions it still does not concern me

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Get a grip!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I am sure it will but really don't think they get it that we really don't care We could be in Div 2 and Swansea be European champions it still does not concern me

You really don't care that your hated rivals are top of the PL and on a different planet in footballing ability compared to the rubbish you play, I don't believe that for one f*cking second and neither do you ;)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

BadaBing wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

You really don't care that your hated rivals are top of the PL and on a different planet in footballing ability compared to the rubbish you play, I don't believe that for one f*cking second and neither do you ;)

Really it does not worry me as I support Cardiff and no one else If it worried me where Cardiff are I would have started supporting Man Utd years ago Believe what you like As I said early your are doing well a the moment and well done

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How inevitable, so are Blackpool but who cares :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 pm

ninianblue wrote:lets face it. if you could pick the fixtures yourself, you would have picked those 2. 4 starters, :roll:

Really? We'd have picked QPR away the first game of the season were we've never won :lol: West Ham are also very good away from home, you should know that :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 pm

and your on the wrong board !!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Well you obviously care your avatar tells me that :lol:
Top of the PL it hurts :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 pm

BadaBing wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Well you obviously care your avatar tells me that :lol:
Top of the PL it hurts :lol:

Doesn't hurt at all matey,
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 pm

2 games in and you think you've won the league, that's cute :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm

JonCCFC wrote:2 games in and you think you've won the league, that's cute :lol:

2 games in and we are top of the league, somewhere in your wildest dreams you will never be with the shit players you have signed and the shit football you play :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Fair play to the Jacks, they do seem to have hit a rich vein of form at the moment, and it will be good for Welsh football if they can sustain it. To say anything else is just being churlish. I just hope we can get up there at some stage with them, but the thing that's worrying me at the moment is not the Jacks, but how poorly we're playing.

As far as the Jacks are concerned, I laways rated Laudrup as a player, and he's clearly got something as a Manager as well. I think we should take a good hard look at the way they play football (and the way that Blackpool play, and Sean O'Driscoll's got Forest playing now) and try to play a decent footballing style rather than reverting to hoofball in the way that we can sometimes.

It's early days though, and with the players we've got in, I think we have the skill in the squad to do that, but I will be uneasy until I see us doing it in matches.

I think the Jacks need to be a bit cautious as well mind, as if I recall, Wolves got off to a blinder last year and ended up getting relegated, although I think they are a much better team than Wolves were last season so that's unlikely to happen, but it's still early days.

Let's see what happens come next May.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm

BadaBing wrote:

2 games in and we are top of the league, somewhere in your wildest dreams you will never be with the shit players you have signed and the shit football you play :lol:

Oh how I wish that Cardiff were TWO games into the Premier League and we were top of the league :lol:

You're going to finish bottom half, let's face it, not like that's a bad thing though. Good football is all that Swansea's got. We may be jealous of your football but you're jealous of Cardiff altogether. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 pm

to be fair I wouldnt be surprised if you made the top 7/8 alot of shit teams have actually managed that before now, West Ham, wigan, fulham

its happens thats football,

swansea cant afford to take the foot of the gas and get complacent because they would get stuffed, its the work ethic and gratitude for being where you are

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:10 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Oh how I wish that Cardiff were TWO games into the Premier League and we were top of the league :lol:

You're going to finish bottom half, let's face it, not like that's a bad thing though. Good football is all that Swansea's got. We may be jealous of your football but you're jealous of Cardiff altogether. :ayatollah:

Yep you are spot on i'm jealous as f**k of a team who have sold their soul, in shitloads of debt, play shit football with a shit manager, and are in the bottom half of the championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:22 pm

lmao funny, your day shall come :) aswell as ours

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Swansea are light years ahead of us, quite embarrassing now

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Swansea are light years ahead of us, quite embarrassing now

nothing lasts forever, our day shall come, aswell as their bad day ;)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Credit where credit is due you are really..........................NO Feck that and feck off to your board :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

So good football is all we got? Well feck me that will just have to do then.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

BadaBing wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Yep you are spot on i'm jealous as f**k of a team who have sold their soul, in shitloads of debt, play shit football with a shit manager, and are in the bottom half of the championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't say "team", I'm on about our city. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 pm

jackf wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Yep. Small club, shit city, good football. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
jackf wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Yep. Small club, shit city, good football. :ayatollah:

Small club that signs great players. plays great football but still feels like my club as we are owned locally and haven't sold out to some foreign billy big bollocks who likes to throw their weight around. 10 years ago was our worst ever season, every year since we have grown, never gambling our future always taking steady steps.
You laughed when scam cam in and started spouting his rubbish, you thought it was great to be signing LFW, Thorne, etc and laughed at Robbo and Trundle working their magic in the lower league.
You still laughed when Martinez came and trundle went! Then you laughed at Ash and tate despite us doing more in our first few seasons in the championship than you did, then you laughed when Martinez then Sousa left but stopped laughing when we got to Wembley and won.
Of course the laughing started this time last year and the likes of annis said we would beat Derbys record low and of course you laughed hen brenda and allen left. But of course you lot don't care about us and Bristol are your real rivals. Well guess who's having a little chuckle tonight lads. All the best and with a bit of luck we will draw you in the cups. You are still in them both I take it?