Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malkys tactics are putting me off Football

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

So boring

Why we couldn't go out & buy young hungry players instead of his old mates who are passed it

Re: Malkys tactics are putting me off Football

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Yep, feel like giving up already for this season.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:So boring

Why we couldn't go out & buy young hungry players instead of his old mates who are passed it

I sort of agree with you about being boring but i feel its the formation not the players.
The players will get goals but no width and no midfielders to attack and make space will restrict us to grinding out shit results

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Only watched the hudders game and that was dire :cry: i know its early days but these performances don"t give me much faith, i do wonder what malkys doing ?? Boring as feck :cry:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Lets be honest, the football since the Carling Cup Final has been dire. As many other posters have said on here, no width, no pace and consequently boring to watch!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:51 pm

If things don't change it will be a very long season watching that everyweek

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yep, feel like giving up already for this season.

Well i would'nt go that far, but i can't see many people watching another season of this football for long..