Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Not up to it.

And I'm not saying that because of today, I'm saying it because of how we have been this year 2012.

Excluding the league cup final our football has been clueless. I am really struggling to see how this will change. When this happens you have to look at the management.

Before its too late something needs to be done. Whats frightening about that is that we have guys pulling the strings who know nothing about football.

Re: MALKI

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 pm

I think what's clear is that the majority of people on here still don't know how to spell his name :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Not up to it.

And I'm not saying that because of today, I'm saying it because of how we have been this year 2012.

Excluding the league cup final our football has been clueless. I am really struggling to see how this will change. When this happens you have to look at the management.

Before its too late something needs to be done. Whats frightening about that is that we have guys pulling the strings who know nothing about football.

Out of interest,what is our win,draw and loss record for 2012????

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I think what's clear is that the majority of people on here still don't know how to spell his name :lol:

I've always spelt it that way, makes it unique.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm

piroteczz wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Not up to it.

Out of interest,what is our win,draw and loss record for 2012????

Won 9 Drawn 10 Lost 6

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 pm

he wont last.
he did shit all at watford other than a good start then faded away ,same as our football did last year.
hasnt got enough ideas,not well liked by a number of players .

this club needs to appoint a manager who has had a recent promotion and knows how to do it ie holloway,warnock,mcdermott,lambert all had recent promotions thats what we need.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 pm

d20 wrote:he wont last.
he did shit all at watford other than a good start then faded away ,same as our football did last year.
hasnt got enough ideas,not well liked by a number of players .

this club needs to appoint a manager who has had a recent promotion and knows how to do it ie holloway,warnock,mcdermott,lambert all had recent promotions thats what we need.

Yep.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:26 pm

I agree Ian and I said this last year. All his fist pumping and shouting isn't going to hide the fact he isn't very good. I just wish he wasn't given 5.5 million to spend.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 pm

maccydee wrote:I agree Ian and I said this last year. All his fist pumping and shouting isn't going to hide the fact he isn't very good. I just wish he wasn't given 5.5 million to spend.

:shock:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:19 pm

were Norwich really after him ??????????????