Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Missed Turner's pace

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 pm

For a centre back Turner is pretty quick. Brizzle have hit us with their pace time and time again today if Turner wasn't injured his pace would have covered us defensively today and I don't think we would have got cut up so easily.

Re: Missed Turner's pace

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:For a centre back Turner is pretty quick. Brizzle have hit us with their pace time and time again today if Turner wasn't injured his pace would have covered us defensively today and I don't think we would have got cut up so easily.

Strength in depth my ass Malky.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 pm

well this connolly must be slow for a 24 year old :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Now today would have been the perfect day for Darcy to play at centre back because he has that pace but nooooo malky sold him!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:45 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:For a centre back Turner is pretty quick. Brizzle have hit us with their pace time and time again today if Turner wasn't injured his pace would have covered us defensively today and I don't think we would have got cut up so easily.

Agree in a way but Adomha is to quick for him.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 pm

It's not about one position or player. It's the whole team and the way we play. Lost the midfield yet again and barely created. We are mid table at best and the sooner we recognise it the better