Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEFENSE = JOKE

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 pm

At fault for both goals needs sorting i dont think conolly is the answer and i dont think smith is either we need pace and abit of flair because we are by far the slowest team in the championship

Re: DEFENSE = JOKE

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:52 pm

No shit sherlock!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:53 pm

arri potta wrote:No shit sherlock!

:roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 pm

The first goal was Gunnarssons fault wasnt looking around and his pass was shite

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:57 pm

blame malky we have plenty of options to play different ways but he keeps playing 1 up front...if we get a poor run of games the fans will want him out .

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Almost as bad as your spelling of DEFENCE

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Almost as bad as your spelling of DEFENCE

f**k off.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 pm

d20 wrote:blame malky we have plenty of options to play different ways but he keeps playing 1 up front...if we get a poor run of games the fans will want him out .

But that is the point, if you are manger you live and die by the sword.

Malky has surrounded himself by old boy Watford network but has not done anything about the defensive frailties we have in Hudson and Taylor.

I was impressed by the way we played against Newcastle, and he's reverted to 4-5-1 - he's obvioulsy got his reasons but they haven't really worked, and before you all start playing up - we should have lost against Huddersfield and Brighton!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm

arri potta wrote:
d20 wrote:blame malky we have plenty of options to play different ways but he keeps playing 1 up front...if we get a poor run of games the fans will want him out .

Malky has surrounded himself by old boy Watford network but has not done anything about the defensive frailties we have in Hudson and Taylor.

I was impressed by the way we played against Newcastle, and he's reverted to 4-5-1 - he's obvioulsy got his reasons but they haven't really worked, and before you all start playing up - we should have lost against Huddersfield and Brighton!

The main problem is we create very few chances and at this level a striker will score about 1 in every 4 or 5 chances

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 pm

arri potta wrote:

could have lost both you are right 451 isnt for us dont give us enough going forward!! :shock:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

f**k off.

Mature come back! Maybe we should make this board 18+, at least we'd stop threads like this

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

f**k off.

Mature come back! Maybe we should make this board 18+, at least we'd stop threads like this

It's a bit embarrassing, for sure