Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2-0

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 pm

game over.

Re: 2-0

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:game over.

Why the f**k isnt he playing Velikonja, same shit players week in-week out :evil: :evil: :evil:

useless

Cowie bench
Helguson needs a front man with him

WE NEED FLAIR!

Have to agree, never score 3 goals to win this :(

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Tactical dinosaur :evil:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 pm

cant undertsand why hge dont play etien/mason with helguson if not both together :?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 pm

its all gone tits up

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 pm

same exuses from malkay after the game dont expect a change of formation or anything or untill least 80 odd mins!!! piss me off ive always stuck up for malkay and everything but after our poor end of season with constanst 451 hoofball crap its still happening and same excuses, time to shape up mr mackay or sadly can see the exit door in next few months.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 pm

A f*cking clueless stubborn sweaty sock

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm

I like Malky but I don't understand his team selection, formation and tactics!

If he doesn't make any subs at half time, he is clueless!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm

citybluechris wrote:same exuses from malkay after the game dont expect a change of formation or anything or untill least 80 odd mins!!! piss me off ive always stuck up for malkay and everything but after our poor end of season with constanst 451 hoofball crap its still happening and same excuses, time to shape up mr mackay or sadly can see the exit door in next few months.

i agree like big sam used to play we are a great passing team but we never pass :evil:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:52 pm

hate to say this but, swansea played 1 up front. but they had good wingers who at times made it look like 3 up front for them. and get back

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:53 pm

4-5-1

With no natural wide man beggars belief, 2 1/2 games gone and we know the system Malky is going to send out, therefore so do our opponents :oops:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:54 pm

City to win 2 - 3 then. :D :D
Come on City! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ninianblue wrote:hate to say this but, swansea played 1 up front. but they had good wingers who at times made it look like 3 up front for them. and get back

If your going to play 4-5-1 then you need to play it like them 2 pacey wingers, a target man and someone to sit behind the striker. We have none of this

Same as last season no goal threat..2-0 down & i cant see us scoring 1 never mind 2...MM a very good manager but for FFs have a go now and change this negative formation

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Has to change it and go for it second half a draw now would be a good result :(

Doesn't matter what formation you play or what players you play, if you make basic errors you will lose game - simple!

Stupidly given the ball away twice in our own half and conceded two.

Absolute garbage match as well, Bristol are shit, we are worse!

SBF1 wrote:City to win 2 - 3 then. :D :D
Come on City! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i hope your right fella malky needs to spice it up GET MASON on f*cking earnie is chomping at the bit

CjBluebird17 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:hate to say this but, swansea played 1 up front. but they had good wingers who at times made it look like 3 up front for them. and get back

If your going to play 4-5-1 then you need to play it like them 2 pacey wingers, a target man and someone to sit behind the striker. We have none of this

I agree, no target man or pace out wide..He has brought in a few players in, but we still need 2 maybe 3, Kim Bo will make a diiference. I would go and get a Winger & maybe Maynard or Bothroyd, i think Jay would do great in this team

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Still no width or pace in the side so no lessons learnt from last season.
I didn't think we'd see a manager more stubborn than DJ.
Very strong squad yet doesn't change things quick enough when things clearly aren't working and resorts to playing his favourites in the wrong positions.

I can only presume Velikonja must have done something to upset Malky.
Can't understand why we have a £2 million young, quick and aggressive striker sitting on the bench?
If he's lucky he come on for 10 minutes at the end.

Feel my blood boiling.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Maybe it's time to try something, an Ian Holloway style change. Earnie, Etien and Mason on at half time for Heidar, Cowie and Smith.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

frosty_x wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:game over.

Why the f**k isnt he playing Velikonja, same shit players week in-week out :evil: :evil: :evil:

exactly ...he brings them in yet doesnt play them...i dont think malkys is the man...he has options to play other fromations but sticks to his 1 up front

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 pm

CantonJack wrote:Maybe it's time to try something, an Ian Holloway style change. Earnie, Etien and Mason on at half time for Heidar, Cowie and Smith.

you got no hope of him doing that

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm

I wonder what his team talks are like... Wonder if he says ' You no the formation we played back in January?? Lets do that one again'

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:04 pm

scooby1973 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

I agree, no target man or pace out wide..He has brought in a few players in, but we still need 2 maybe 3, Kim Bo will make a diiference. I would go and get a Winger & maybe Maynard or Bothroyd, i think Jay would do great in this team

how will it make difference? we have players now! but everyone can see whats wrong except malkie! so plays same system until to late to change game!! we just make it easy for teams to defend waite for us to make mistakes and thats that! :(