Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happy Day on Sam Baldock

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

you should have bought him when you had the chance --- you missed out there big time. I think he will score tomorrow and be a big hit in the Championship this season.

Re: Happy Day on Sam Baldock

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Unfortunately I agree.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm

he might well score, but i cant see him being a massive hit in the championship

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:33 pm

What a star buy he was and you missed out probably because financially you stuck with Earnshaw --- who was only signed by your hierachy last season to appease you rather like your 35k a week man now.

Baldock is quality ----far better than Your recent batch and was bloody cheap buy .

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Happy Day wrote:What a star buy he was and you missed out probably because financially you stuck with Earnshaw --- who was only signed by your hierachy last season to appease you rather like your 35k a week man now.

Baldock is quality ----far better than Your recent batch and was bloody cheap buy .

well you would be the person who knows, with all those reserve team appearances he had for you :roll:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Happy Day wrote:What a star buy he was and you missed out probably because financially you stuck with Earnshaw --- who was only signed by your hierachy last season to appease you rather like your 35k a week man now.

well you would be the person who knows, with all those reserve team appearances he had for you :roll:

I would yes. first team goals 5 in 9 not a bad ratio either. He struggled for a full time first team place to get in the side that stuffed you 5-0 but then we had quality in depth.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Happy Day wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I would yes. first team goals 5 in 9 not a bad ratio either. He struggled for a full time first team place to get in the side that stuffed you 5-0 but then we had quality in depth.

and so you should for the money you spent

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Overated and F**king shit. Happy Days you are literally blind and have s**t knowledge.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:45 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Overated and F**king shit. Happy Days you are literally blind and have s**t knowledge.

It's he drink that's doing it.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Happy Day wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

and so you should for the money you spent

Quality aint it being able to spend backed by two local owners keeping the tradition of the club.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 pm

spend/overspend...... :roll:

hope it comes back to bite you on the ass

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Overated and F**king shit. Happy Days you are literally blind and have s**t knowledge.

Hmmmmm --------- shit knowledge.

When you were calling him King Kenny Miller ---------- i told you he was shit . he was

When you were kissing the badge in return of Earnie ------- i told you he would flop this time and it was a mistake

When you were flying your malaysian flags ----- i told you they were going to roll your club over !

Shit knowledge that ----- tomo Baldock will score !

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 pm

You been on here this month and they all happened months ago :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 pm

paulh_85 wrote:spend/overspend...... :roll:

All under control ... hows Langstone sorted yet ,

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:09 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:You been on here this month and they all happened months ago :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Sigh you have no strength in midfield to even feed baldock a pass. Same old bitter & twisted worzel brigade, you thrash the weakest team in the championship and you think your bloody dynamite! Tomorrow is your wake up call my pedigree chum.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Chip shop Alley wrote:Sigh you have no strength in midfield to even feed baldock a pass. Same old bitter & twisted worzel brigade, you thrash the weakest team in the championship and you think your bloody dynamite! Tomorrow is your wake up call my pedigree chum.

Who's midfield ?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Chip Hes a West Ham fan.. also you never said any of that shit.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Thought he was a worzel... :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Chip shop Alley wrote:Thought he was a worzel... :lol:

It's Daya

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:28 pm

daya why dont you f**k off on a west spam site you childish fat c**t :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:43 pm

papa wrote:daya why dont you f**k off on a west spam site you childish fat c**t :D

He's not fat, is he?

:lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Who the f**k is this chump now?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:12 am

Happy Day wrote:you should have bought him when you had the chance --- you missed out there big time. I think he will score tomorrow and be a big hit in the Championship this season.

And he was great West Ham last season.. :roll:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:25 am

West Ham have two local owners?

Well one of them is local to Cardiff, certainly. Sullivan is from Penarth isn't he? According to the songs the Spammers were singing here at the CCS last season, that makes him a foreign owner!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am

Happy Day wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:spend/overspend...... :roll:

All under control ... hows Langstone sorted yet ,

How's your drinking coming along?? shame it's not under control.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am

Happy Day wrote:Quality aint it being able to spend backed by two local owners keeping the tradition of the club.

What like moving you to the Olympic Stadium and putting a long ball merchant in charge. :lol:

Bobby Moore (the thief) would turn in his grave

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Baldock on and destroying your defence .

As predicted .

We've been stuffed by the best team in Wales .

What a side - fair play .

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Happy Day wrote:Baldock on and destroying your defence .

As predicted .

We've been stuffed by the best team in Wales .

What a side - fair play .

A good hammering for the hammers... They looked worse than us :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 pm

It's where you finish though and you won't finish higher than us this season. :ayatollah: