Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New safer social network site FYI

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Anyone concerned about all the pedos and trolls on facebook have a look at this new site. Its like Facebook but you have to pay £15 to join, but you get a fiver back if you get a friend to join with a code they give you. Go to the link and watch the video. Basically you wont get loads of people like trolls/paedos setting up fake profiles as its not free so should be less idiots and must be safer especially for kids. Also theres a version of Ebay with no seller fees so if you seel on ebay that will save you money. Have a butchers anyway looks good :ayatollah:

http://www.exposeuk.com/index.php?jaffid=25k69qz0

Re: New safer social network site FYI

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 pm

sounds liek a scam to me. facebook is perfectly safe if you use it right. also, im sure £15 wont put a pedo off.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:sounds liek a scam to me. facebook is perfectly safe if you use it right. also, im sure £15 wont put a pedo off.

:lol:

true,

also facebook is perfectly safe. Its for interacting with people YOU ALREADY KNOW! If people are adding random strangers what are they going to expect? :?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Facebook has every safety feature you just need to turn them on :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

don't accept the peados, or block them, simple as that! facebook is safe if you use it right!... and i'm sure the the peados/trolls can spare £15 if they are that eager to try to get on top of a few youngsters!