Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Whats everyone drinking?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I never liked lager when I was younger :o grew into it though. Never drunk cider because it's simply for chavs :o :lol:

i love larger now and i used to hate cider but on the liverpool game my uncle got me pissed on it and i like the taste now :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Wine is horrible, cant stand it unless i'm absolutely pissed so I cant taste it :lol:

But yes, the aim is to get as pissed as possible, but not too quickly. It can get messy :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 pm

[quote="CantonJack"]Wine is horrible, cant stand it unless i'm absolutely pissed so I cant taste it :lol:

But yes, the aim is to get as pissed as possible, but not too quickly. It can get messy :lol:

get in son :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm

i dont mind the odd koppaberg. Love the odd Strongbow, but only at bbq's :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:37 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i dont mind the odd koppaberg. Love the odd Strongbow, but only at bbq's :lol:

Bulmers or a nice magners but other than that bow cheap and cheerful :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm

dont half do some damage to your inside though :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 pm

paulh_85 wrote:dont half do some damage to your inside though :lol:

gut rot only has it on weekends tho :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 pm

When it comes to cider, it has to be either magners or bulmers (original), stella cidre or bow (cheap and easy). I'm mainly a lager person. Fosters, stella, carlsberg, you name it I drink it

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 pm

CantonJack wrote:When it comes to cider, it has to be either magners or bulmers (original), stella cidre or bow (cheap and easy). I'm mainly a lager person. Fosters, stella, carlsberg, you name it I drink it

thats the way fella, carling, carslberg,fosters,coors,bow,bulmers,magners,vodka,whiskey :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Malabu :o :shock: Chilled to the core...................................Touch me

Not there you fooking perv :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Malabu :o :shock: Chilled to the core...................................Touch me

oh nukes :lol: any jobs going in the fecking power plant of yours :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Malabu :o :shock: Chilled to the core...................................Touch me

Haha funnily enough I had a malabu after the game fri :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Haha funnily enough I had a malabu after the game fri :lol:

Must admit i love the stuff :oops: :oops:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Ain't had it for ages but My sister was paying we all had one :lol:
Nice an refreshing actually :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Good boy tonight. I will be bagging anything left in the fridge tomorrow morning for the train to Brizzle and then im on the bitter for the most part of the day as it agrees very well with my belly and throat (i love tetleys, but not easy to come by), then back into Cardiff and meeting with more mates as im down from scouseland for only this weekend, there I shall be on Stella and double vodka red bulls until the early hours.......like f**k, ill be in bed by 10. :lol: :lol:

You didnt ask for my itinerary but I kind felt the urge and you can never fight the urge. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 am

Chang, got it for breakfast too. :D