Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats everyone drinking?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Im on the bow on my own :lol: sad life i live thats what i get to when my missues is away :lol:

Re: Whats everyone drinking?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Cheeky glass of wine :lol: how upper class of me :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Cheeky glass of wine :lol: how upper class of me :lol:

white or red a nice pino or some rose bollax :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Got 4 cans of stella and a bottle of fosters gold left from my results pissup last night to go with the footy :D

House party tomorrow then. Seeing as i'm only 16 I think drinking 3 nights in a row could possibly kill me :shock: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Just purchased 24 x 500ml Carling and now playing poker. If I get through half this slab I could end up losing a wedge of sheckles!

Happy days..... :D

Bleach

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

A nice pino, very nice actually. Only planned on having one glass but may as well finish the bottle now :lol:

CantonJack wrote:Got 4 cans of stella and a bottle of fosters gold left from my results pissup last night to go with the footy :D

House party tomorrow then. Seeing as i'm only 16 I think drinking 3 nights in a row could possibly kill me :shock: :lol:

come on fella im 16 and 3 night in a row wont do it go on do it, i got a nice crate :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Not a drop tonight. My body will be a temple while I prepare for tomorrow and Sunday.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

A nice pino, very nice actually. Only planned on having one glass but may as well finish the bottle now :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: get on the cans mun

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Not a drop tonight. My body will be a temple while I prepare for tomorrow and Sunday.

im not f*cking going :cry:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Chardonney argentinian

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 pm

gillsam wrote:Chardonney argentinian

how nice of you :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 pm

A few cans of stout have gone down a treat tonight however I am currently drinking a cup of cocoa before I hit the proverbial hay.

:old:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:20 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Not a drop tonight. My body will be a temple while I prepare for tomorrow and Sunday.

Why not? This is a big game and you're letting us down. Call yourself Llanrumney?!! Shame on you!

:lol:

2nd bottle of Aussie Merlot ;)

Fosters :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Why not? This is a big game and you're letting us down. Call yourself Llanrumney?!! Shame on you!

:lol:

cash strapped mate :( the bank of mum and dad ran out :lol: taking the piss applied for about 10 diffrent jobs today hates not being in school

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Got 4 cans of stella and a bottle of fosters gold left from my results pissup last night to go with the footy :D

come on fella im 16 and 3 night in a row wont do it go on do it, i got a nice crate :ayatollah:

Oh I won't hold back. Hangover this morning, hangover Sunday morning. Basically preparing myself for when I turn 18 :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:A few cans of stout have gone down a treat tonight however I am currently drinking a cup of cocoa before I hit the proverbial hay.

:old:

old fart

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

CantonJack wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Oh I won't hold back. Hangover this morning, hangover Sunday morning. Basically preparing myself for when I turn 18 :D

i dont get hangovers mate my shit just stinks the day after :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Fosters :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 pm

glass of cheap white wine :)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 pm

paulh_85 wrote:glass of cheap white wine :)

fair enough fella :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Dange wrote:2nd bottle of Aussie Merlot ;)

wine whys everyone on the wine tonight :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

when you're older you will understand 8-) :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:28 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

when you're older you will understand 8-) :lol:

not to my taste atm mate, probably because its like 12-14 % get you pissed quicker :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:30 pm

fair enough, i was the same when i was younger, and the aim is to get pissed lol :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 pm

paulh_85 wrote:fair enough, i was the same when i was younger, and the aim is to get pissed lol :lol:

ill probs like it when i mature :lol: and same mate

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 pm

I never liked lager when I was younger :o grew into it though. Never drunk cider because it's simply for chavs :o :lol: