Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - whenthemoonshines

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Seeing as you enjoy a good stereotype, I dedicate this song to you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtfZCMY ... ture=share

Re: FAO - whenthemoonshines

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 pm

thanks, actually got it on my phone and i drink cider. never meant to cause offence to anyone , just telling you how the ticketing system works and the way the old bill will handle you tomorrow, kind of friendly advice if you like, got a bit carried away. :oops: :oops:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:48 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:thanks, actually got it on my phone and i drink cider. never meant to cause offence to anyone , just telling you how the ticketing system works and the way the old bill will handle you tomorrow, kind of friendly advice if you like, got a bit carried away. :oops: :oops:

There you go, the man's apologised now lets all move on. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:thanks, actually got it on my phone and i drink cider. never meant to cause offence to anyone , just telling you how the ticketing system works and the way the old bill will handle you tomorrow, kind of friendly advice if you like, got a bit carried away. :oops: :oops:

I love banter too but there is nothing lower than throwing typical insults at people on a forum....any joe bloggs can do that which makes it cheap and rather boring. Although some members on here drive you nuts as they do me, keep the banter tastefully disrespectful. :lol: :lol:

Im a bitter drinker myself but please dont take offence. :lol: :lol: :lol: