Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anders Breivik gets 21 years

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm

21 years for killing 77 people whats gone wrong with the world :shock: :shock:

Re: Anders Breivik gets 21 years

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:09 pm

after 21 years he then goes back into court and the judge will deem if he is safe for release which most likely they wont let him so he will get another sentence! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:21 years for killing 77 people whats gone wrong with the world :shock: :shock:

It's the maximum term in Norway.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:21 years for killing 77 people whats gone wrong with the world :shock: :shock:

No idea not looked it up but thats shite :shock:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:12 pm

3 and a half months for each murder....but to be fair once those 21 years are up they can and will put him in for another 21 years and can do so many times over until he dies.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:3 and a half months for each murder....but to be fair once those 21 years are up they can and will put him in for another 21 years and can do so many times over until he dies.

this is what will happen, 21 years is the max sentence in Norway. He should really have got 21 years for each killing.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Just saying what the news said.
As others have said they then re-evaluate to see if he is still a danger to the public.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

As others have said they then re-evaluate to see if he is still a danger to the public.

Thats the usual case, but in his instance they have said in no uncertain terms that he will re sentenced again, and providing he is still alive after 42 years of imprisonment....they'll do it again.

This man will never NOT be a danger.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Thats the usual case, but in his instance they have said in no uncertain terms that he will re sentenced again, and providing he is still alive after 42 years of imprisonment....they'll do it again.

Yeah I don't doubt that, the guy is a loony tune.

Just saying why it's 21 years.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Indeed its also why he was never going to be pronounced insane. They want him locked up for as long as they can

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Yeah I don't doubt that, the guy is a loony tune.

Just saying why it's 21 years.

He's deemed as a hero amongst a lot of people around the world! Just like Timothy McVeigh etc ...makes you wonder about the human race sometimes...

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Why waste money keeping that sick f**k in prison feeding him protecting him allowing him to interact with other sick fuckers who will treat him like royalty just stand him by a wall give a gun with 1 bullet im to a family member of each person he killed.

I would even foot the bill for the bullets saves the country hundreds of thousands an gives justice to the families.

Everyone is a winner!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:Why waste money keeping that sick f**k in prison feeding him protecting him allowing him to interact with other sick fuckers who will treat him like royalty just stand him by a wall give a gun with 1 bullet im to a family member of each person he killed.

I would even foot the bill for the bullets saves the country hundreds of thousands an gives justice to the families.

load of shit

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
BangBangBlue wrote:Why waste money keeping that sick f**k in prison feeding him protecting him allowing him to interact with other sick fuckers who will treat him like royalty just stand him by a wall give a gun with 1 bullet im to a family member of each person he killed.

load of shit

Why is it a load of shit???

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:40 pm

death penalty is out dated, the public are so vengeful

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:45 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

load of shit

If you stick a bullet in his head, he then becomes a martyr for the extreeme far right movments. You get all the copy cat wannabes then. Better to just leave him rot in jail untill he is forgotten about

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:47 pm

My bet is he'll top himself given the chance.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

load of shit

Completely agree with you mate but it's loony lefties like Paul who will never allow it to happen. Kill the b*stard and move on, he's going to be treated like a saint by the far right. They will want to emulate him and he will be allowed to preach his message in jail.

:old: :old:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

load of shit

Well said Bang Bang old son, thats how we should treat them,were far too soft in this country :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Despite it being it illegal, I'd rendition him to Saudi Arabia, they'll have fun with him.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 pm

That is why you should never and i say never vote for a Loony tunes left wing fucked up party like Plaid. As they would be as Liberal as those Loons from Norway. Breivik the poor soul is misunderstood and above all else his rights come above everything else.
Well he will be out for the 2036 Olympic Games that's for sure and he would be guaranteed to win the gold at shooting :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:That is why you should never and i say never vote for a Loony tunes left wing fucked up party like Plaid. As they would be as Liberal as those Loons from Norway. Breivik the poor soul is misunderstood and above all else his rights come above everything else.
Well he will be out for the 2036 Olympic Games that's for sure and he would be guaranteed to win the gold at shooting :lol:

:lol:

But in all seriousness he's staying in jail for life.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Inevitable cries for the death penalty, shock horror.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:20 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Inevitable cries for the death penalty, shock horror.

Inevitable wails of compassion from loony left wing nutjobs, f*cking hell.

:old:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Inevitable cries for the death penalty, shock horror.

Inevitable wails of compassion from loony left wing nutjobs, f*cking hell.

:old:

Not exactly :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Not in this instance, as this is a politcal crime it would create very dangerous new martyrs.

They see someone such as this executed by the state for their (atrocious) beliefs, and it breathes new life into his 'cause'. The result is more acts of terrorism by like minded individuals, more publicity for his manifesto, and an increase in right-wing extremism in Norway. None of which are good.

He adores the attention, he craves publicity, why give him a last hoorah? He needs to spend life in prison.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:25 pm

f*cking DISGUSTING. :twisted:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 am

paulh_85 wrote:death penalty is out dated, the public are so vengeful

Ok then paulh_85 u look at ur kids or a brother/sister of urs an imagine the fear they went through running an hiding from that psycho as he is walking round loving every second of it as he shoots young defensless people kids for no reason an u tell me u would be happy with him sitting in prison for the rest of his life receiving mail telling him what a legend he is and him spreading the shitty beliefs he has to others who will later be released to try to do the same.

Or would u be happy to see if we could spend millions to "rehabilitate" him so he would regret his actions (f**king idiot)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am

OhhhGa wrote:

Not in this instance, as this is a politcal crime it would create very dangerous new martyrs.

They see someone such as this executed by the state for their (atrocious) beliefs, and it breathes new life into his 'cause'. The result is more acts of terrorism by like minded individuals, more publicity for his manifesto, and an increase in right-wing extremism in Norway. None of which are good.

He adores the attention, he craves publicity, why give him a last hoorah? He needs to spend life in prison.

No if he gets shot then yes maybe a few others might try the same but I guarantee u if he stays in prison he will spread more ill feeling an there will be hundreds more that try to do the same than if he justs gets shot.

And u say don't give him one last hoorah I'm not suggesting Ann opening ceremony like the Olympics shoot him then get the spice girls to close the ceremony just take him out of his cell one night line him up shoot him then release a statement to the press stating he killed himself in his cell with a letter saying how he regrets all he has done all those who might of followed in his footsteps will think he is a coward.

As a said in my first post everyone is a winner!! (I should work for the secret service or something)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 am

Id like to go on a Breivik style spree around Merthyr and get rid of all the scumbags. Immigrants and locals. They can all get it.