Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Asbestos

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Anyone work with it or know anyone who does and could put me onto a company or anyone? cheers :ayatollah:

Re: Asbestos

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 pm

I used to work for a company called Cofely as an operations manager. I used a Cardiff company called Shield Environmental Services. If you go to Yell they will give you their number.

Very good issue all relevant paperwork permit to work and disposal certificates.

Hope this helps?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Haven't lived in llanrumney for a few years now but. T hutchins and A harper from boswell close by the bottom shops worked on the asbestos, I couldn't tell you if they still do mind but seeing as yor from llanrumney I'd give them a try. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:26 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Haven't lived in llanrumney for a few years now but. T hutchins and A harper from boswell close by the bottom shops worked on the asbestos, I couldn't tell you if they still do mind but seeing as yor from llanrumney I'd give them a try. :ayatollah:

i live in llanrumney now harper is my dads mate you probably knows my dad? rabbit

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:27 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I used to work for a company called Cofely as an operations manager. I used a Cardiff company called Shield Environmental Services. If you go to Yell they will give you their number.

Very good issue all relevant paperwork permit to work and disposal certificates.

Hope this helps?

thanks mate i applied for a course now and im waiting back :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Haven't lived in llanrumney for a few years now but. T hutchins and A harper from boswell close by the bottom shops worked on the asbestos, I couldn't tell you if they still do mind but seeing as yor from llanrumney I'd give them a try. :ayatollah:

i live in llanrumney now harper is my dads mate you probably knows my dad? rabbit

Haha yes mate! Played rugby for llanrumney! One of the "Goodies" lads, proper llanrumney lad, older than me, late 30s 38-39?, but everyone from llanrumney knows yor dad rabbit! right header, top fella :ayatollah: so if asbestos is what you wanna get into mate, then adrian harper is probably the bloke you wanna see :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Anyone work with it or know anyone who does and could put me onto a company or anyone? cheers :ayatollah:

Enquin. Wentloog road. Rumney for advice.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Haha yes mate! Played rugby for llanrumney! One of the "Goodies" lads, proper llanrumney lad, older than me, late 30s 38-39?, but everyone from llanrumney knows yor dad rabbit! right header, top fella :ayatollah: so if asbestos is what you wanna get into mate, then adrian harper is probably the bloke you wanna see :ayatollah:

he still plays mate :lol: hes off his bonts fair play to him! hes 38 now mate, whats your name mate probably remember you i always ised to go watch :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:16 pm

salopiancity wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Anyone work with it or know anyone who does and could put me onto a company or anyone? cheers :ayatollah:

Enquin. Wentloog road. Rumney for advice.

thanks mate :ayatollah: