Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City fans in the bristol city ends

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm

So now we have sold out i hear alot of fans have phoned brizzie city and booked tickets over ther phone somehow, weather it be somebody elses address thats not registored with our club i dont know but lets hope theres no trouble atleast or it will ruin this game and we will be back to getting on school buses to the ground with the old bill everywhere on route :shock:
:ayatollah:

Re: City fans in the bristol city ends

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:34 pm

You can book it online and print off your ticket at home, I was thinking of doing that :thumbup:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Igovernor wrote:You can book it online and print off your ticket at home, I was thinking of doing that :thumbup:

Madness it is, honest a god i know of about 10ppl doing it and they have to pick there tickets up tomorrow before kick off all they have to do is the same old give address of what they booked them on :shock: i bet its gonna kick off

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 pm

I did that one year with my dad.
We lost 3-1 so it was shit anyway :D :D :D

When we scored I just stayed quiet....and remember a Bristol fan getting the hump big time :D :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:10 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I did that one year with my dad.

When we scored I just stayed quiet....and remember a Bristol fan getting the hump big time :D :lol:

Well it will only be one way or the other if theres trouble tomorrow then we will no doubt go back to the bubble crap :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Always had to go in the home end for matches until this year, wasn't worth away membership for 1 or 2 matches back then.

Nothing happens assuming you have the self control to sit still there when we score and simply clap if they do.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:13 pm

why was the bubble lifted? CCFC ---------- costs?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm

taffy123 wrote:why was the bubble lifted? CCFC ---------- costs?

No idea i guess it was because people couldnt be arsed to go anymore, we sold out the away end now its not under restrictions, yet have took 600-700 fans before on bubbles i bet this will be the last and back to being like school kids again for safety reasons after tomorrow :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

It'll be because the police and opposing clubs are being put under pressure by FSF about clubs like ourselves getting treated like criminals before committing any offence, its virtually illegal the way we fans all over are treated.... just cos we travel watching a football match. So im guessing the club and police's mentality is to let us come with no restrictions, as soon as there is trouble however it will be logged, studied and put forward as evidence to go back to bubble trips.

Kinda like the FA cup game @ Chelsea stitch up....probably wouldn't be surprised if the police let us at each other tomorrow.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:It'll be because the police and opposing clubs are being put under pressure by FSF about clubs like ourselves getting treated like criminals before committing any offence, its virtually illegal the way we fans all over are treated.... just cos we travel watching a football match. So im guessing the club and police's mentality is to let us come with no restrictions, as soon as there is trouble however it will be logged, studied and put forward as evidence to go back to bubble trips.

Kinda like the FA cup game @ Chelsea stitch up....probably wouldn't be surprised if the police let us at each other tomorrow.

Now this wouldnt supprise me at all they can turn around to the rite people and say oh well we told you so.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 pm

let me make you aware of one major fact concerning you fans PHONING BCFC ticket office to buy tickets in home areas. you have to be on the bcfc database and have a history of previous ticket purchases to buy tickets for this game. i was asked if i had a history when i booked mine, so somebody saying mun and butty and giving an address in Aberthickasfuck will no doubt not get much luck. any trouble in home areas involving rival fans will mean the bubble will return

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm

O/B----------- dressed in CCFC gear. under cover. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Its because they have no legal right to bubble us anymore, no REAL evidence that we will cause problems, although they'd love one. We have un policed home matches many times a season and record low arrest stats every year....they have to loosen the noose so they can allow, so called 'justified' reasons to tighten that noose again.

I do not believe this was a gesture of goodwill thats for sure, thats my opinion.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:47 pm

....probably wouldn't be surprised if the police let us at each other tomorrow.[/quote]
what a ridiculous suggestion :roll: :roll:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:52 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:....probably wouldn't be surprised if the police let us at each other tomorrow.

Do us a favour f**k off Pc plonker, anyone can get a fan number and get a ticket for a home end or knows a mate thats how it works you and you whats rite & wrong talk does not cut any ice with me this is whats going on and gone on, there will be fans in the home ends tomorrow and thats that :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:04 pm

pc plonker, no not old bill mate and not a plonker either just TELLING YOU the way its works at BCFC, you only sold out TODAY , so people buying in home ends is probably being exaggerated and those with CF postcodes wud be refused , so why dont you f%%k off mun.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:07 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:....probably wouldn't be surprised if the police let us at each other tomorrow.

what a ridiculous suggestion :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Listen you pompus f**k, iv'e listened to you on countless threads trying to talk people down and I ignore you, dont comment on my posts. Picking out a line which was clearly a rhetoric sentence doesn't make you look clever you stereotyping, carrot crunching c**t! :D

Instead of getting thrills on here why dont you read up on the Chelsea V Cardiff game and seek opinions from both sets of supporters and gage an opinion on wether you believe the policing on that day to be strategically, un strategical.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:09 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:pc plonker, no not old bill mate and not a plonker either just TELLING YOU the way its works at BCFC, you only sold out TODAY , so people buying in home ends is probably being exaggerated and those with CF postcodes wud be refused , so why dont you f%%k off mun.

So if it does not have a postcode thats in bristol you will not get a ticket real will you. Pc mark thomas and the joys of the internet :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm

He is one of those who always know more than you. If you can count to infinity, he can count to infinity and 1...with a bit of smug rudeness for good measure. Transparent f**k!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

infinity and 2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:22 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:infinity and 2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:o :o :o :o :o

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm not sure that lifting bubble restrictions for an early season game on a Bank Holiday weekend is a particularly sensible idea. Its as if its been set up to fail.

I suspect that a small minority will deliberately set out to cause trouble, just because they can.

If you deliberately acquire tickets for the away end and it kicks off, don't come moaning on here when you get a football banning order or a jail sentence.

Its not big, and its certainly not clever.

Now sit down and behave yourselves!

:old: :old: :old: :roll:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 pm

bluebird58 wrote:I'm not sure that lifting bubble restrictions for an early season game on a Bank Holiday weekend is a particularly sensible idea. Its as if its been set up to fail.

I suspect that a small minority will deliberately set out to cause trouble, just because they can.

If you deliberately acquire tickets for the away end and it kicks off, don't come moaning on here when you get a football banning order or a jail sentence.

Its not big, and its certainly not clever.

Now sit down and behave yourselves!

:old: :old: :old: :roll:

Exactly......the police will be chasing the train at 4pm begging for us to assault a few of them if nothing happens all morning. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
whenthemoonshines wrote:pc plonker, no not old bill mate and not a plonker either just TELLING YOU the way its works at BCFC, you only sold out TODAY , so people buying in home ends is probably being exaggerated and those with CF postcodes wud be refused , so why dont you f%%k off mun.

So if it does not have a postcode thats in bristol you will not get a ticket real will you. Pc mark thomas and the joys of the internet :lol: :lol:

Bluebird 77,I think it needs explaining to you.
It is impossible for Cardiff lads to get tickets in the home ends......unless you have done it before and are on BCFC's database as a registered ticket buyer.
This was bought into operation after a Leeds fan was kicked to fxxk in the Dolman 2 seasons ago after he had got a ticket online
So either you have been lied to,or your on a wind up.
Mind you,I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to do it,a kicking would be guarenteed.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

It is impossible for Cardiff lads to get tickets in the home ends......unless you have done it before and are on BCFC's database as a registered ticket buyer.
This was bought into operation after a Leeds fan was kicked to fxxk in the Dolman 2 seasons ago after he had got a ticket online
Mind you,I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to do it,a kicking would be guarenteed.

Only if someone blows a whistle, though, eh? Maybe I'm out of touch and they don't do that any longer!

:lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I did that one year with my dad.

Only one ? And you was in there end :o Fook me what did he say ? Baldadash !!!!!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Look out for me Bill ,I'll have my new Mille Miglia coat on 8-)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Look out for me Bill ,I'll have my new Mille Miglia coat on 8-)

Ok fella,I will take my clothing detector with me :geek: