Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TALKING TO DEKEL KEINAN

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 pm

I went down the Vale today ,just to let the kids get some Autographs and see the Players. Dekel stop right away to talk, he remembered my little boy Iolo, from when DJ was here. We spent time talking to his family last time. This time Dekel was one of the first to go down to the training ground. So as he passed us he stopped and I ask him if he was really off. Well he said I need first team football, I think yes I will be going, I would like to stay but I need the play first team. He really is a nice guy, he had time for us last time as he did this time.
I have always like Dekel, ok he may not be the best full back in the world ,but he has always done a really good job when I have watched him,even putting the ball at the back of the net a few times.
If he stays or goes I wish him well,and thank him for what he has done for Us. Good Lucky Dekel. Top Guy.

Re: TALKING TO DEKEL KEINAN

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I went down the Vale today ,just to let the kids get some Autographs and see the Players. Dekel stop right away to talk, he remembered my little boy Iolo, from when DJ was here. We spent time talking to his family last time. This time Dekel was one of the first to go down to the training ground. So as he passed us he stopped and I ask him if he was really off. Well he said I need first team football, I think yes I will be going, I would like to stay but I need the play first team. He really is a nice guy, he had time for us last time as he did this time.
I have always like Dekel, ok he may not be the best full back in the world ,but he has always done a really good job when I have watched him,even putting the ball at the back of the net a few times.
If he stays or goes I wish him well,and thank him for what he has done for Us. Good Lucky Dekel. Top Guy.

He has a top top top attitude, always has :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Be sad to see him leave
All the best Keinan * claps *

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm

He plays CB but yeah a model pro, ive seen on twitter before he has gone to do extra training on days off.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Be sad if he goes, he's worth a place on the bench imo.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Robbiwee wrote:Be sad if he goes, he's worth a place on the bench imo.

Tbh I don't really see the point in having someone who can only play CB on the bench when you can have Connelly to cover the back 4. I'd rather have an extra midfielder or striker on the bench.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Robbiwee wrote:Be sad if he goes, he's worth a place on the bench imo.

Tbh I don't really see the point in having someone who can only play CB on the bench when you can have Connelly to cover the back 4. I'd rather have an extra midfielder or striker on the bench.

Fair point, if Connolly can do a good job of it. I don't know much about him.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Hes not even a full back , never has been and never will be , malky obviously doesnt rate him so its best he moves on , i thought he was a great CB myself

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Thought he had been doing really well till that play off against Reading when he gave that stupid penalty away,never had a look in since.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Surprised you didn't tell him to f**k off because he wasn't Welsh. :roll: :old: :old: :old: :roll:

:old:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 pm

I understand his feelings as he has worked hard but maybe now he might see the signal he has to leave. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:21 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:Thought he had been doing really well till that play off against Reading when he gave that stupid penalty away,never had a look in since.

Yer but even the very best gives pens away some times, and that was under DJ anyway, when I have been down there to the Vale I mean , he is always one of the first to get on to the training ground and most times stays behind and does even more practice,and really does work hard.