Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 Out - 4 In?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 pm

I imagine that earnie will probably be show the door, and also Keinan is becoming surpluss to reqirements.

Because of this, I think that malky may need to bring in 2 more names in defence and also 2 more forwards.

I was thinking of possible players who would be effective for us and also meet malkys criteria.

Forwards
Lukas Jutkewitz -M'Boro (Loan/Poss Transfer. not to sure whats happening with him, maybe injured, but not featuring in the team at the moment. if surpless to requirements, why not put in a sneaky £1.5m - £2m bid for the lad)
Chris Wood - WBA (Transfer, looking to release him, could do a lot worse)
Nick Powell - Man Utd (Loan, will not get game time at united this season)
Angelo Henriquez- Man Utd (Loan, same situation as powell, maybe a season to adapt to the english game)

Defenders
Adam Henley - B'Burn (Loan, whether blackburn will loan him to a rival is another matter. maybe injured but hasnt featured this season)
Eric Lichaj - A Villa (Transfer. pushed out of the pecking order by Matt Lowton. maybe a sneaky £800k-£1m bid)
Danny Wilson -L'Pool (Loan. Being scottish must be a plus point. undoubted talent.)

Any more realistic options?

Re: 2 Out - 4 In?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:31 pm

well i think hes said he doesnt want to bring anyone in at the moment, i guess we will see in the next week.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Didn't Henley damage knee ligaments end of last season?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 pm

We're done until the loan market opens and only then will players come in if we have injuries or a really awful Sept/Oct results wise.

My opinion only.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

I would think if Earnshaw and Keinan move out then Cardiff would save at least £18000 per week in wages and it is my opnion if used as a decent cut of a decent premier loanees wage would enable Malky to make a major addition to an already decent squad.